Posted April 25, 2014
Rancho minerva condones bullying by students to other students. When I approached the school concerning my child being bullied the principal visited the classroom and told the children to basically be nice to eachother. Well just to let you know the child is still bullying . Zero tolerance ??? interestingly enough though if your child starts to act out because bullying is affecting him and his leaders have failed then the school does everything to get involved with detentions and phone calls. How about this rancho how does zero tolerance and 100% personal responsibility on your part seem. I mean leaders should lead by example. Worst school ever!

Posted March 08, 2013
Love, Love this school. This is our first year and I could not be happier. I adore Mrs. Borah and Mr. Prieto. The teachers are terrific! This school gets a bad rap. I was not going to attend either due to demographics and test scores but was willing to try the school we are closes to. You will not be disappointed if you come to our campus. The principal is always around and willing to talk to any parent that has questions. Very, Very happy.

Posted December 21, 2011
Rancho Minerva is a hidden gem. My child attended Madison for one year, and now Rancho Minerva. In my experience, the "bad influences" are significantlly fewer at Rancho Minerva, the classes are smaller leading to greater teacher involvement with individual students, and best of all, the teachers are excellent. My child is noticed, respected, and rewarded for being a contributor at Rancho Minerva, as opposed to being ignored and underserved at over-crowded Madison. Different schools fit different children in different ways. Rancho Minerva fits my family's needs extremely well. Do your own research and decide.

Posted August 11, 2010
This is a horrid school. the test scores are low and they pass by so many students who should be held back. The gang population frightens my student in vista. We moved him out of this school this year to a better rated school. We hope this will help!

Posted January 26, 2010
Test scores are one way of measuring a student and/or a school, but the results you come up with are all about how you look at things. When you look at the white population, you can see that the scores are as high, if not higher than other comparable middle schools. when you look at the other groups., you can see that this school is achieving incomparable gains. This is an indicator of great teachers and administrators doing an outstanding job oe educating a wide range of students who EACH deserve a quality education.

Posted December 17, 2009

Rancho Minerva Middle School 4

Posted September 23, 2009
I have two children that have attended this school. I have found the teachers and administrators of this school to be professional, enthusiastic, kind, & concerned about each student. My children have both done very well on their test scores and have benefitted from all this school has to offer.

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted April 25, 2009

Rancho Minerva Middle School
2245 Foothill Drive, Vista, CA  92084
Last modified Rancho Minerva Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Minerva Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top