Vista, CA
Students enrolled: 2,785

Rancho Buena Vista High School 3

Posted June 10, 2013
I'm pretty sure the principal told all the teachers to go leave a review on September 20, 2010. Lol.

Rancho Buena Vista High School 5

Posted February 23, 2011
such a nice school i love rbv every one in the school so nice and respect the ranch

Rancho Buena Vista High School 4

Posted September 28, 2010
times are hard and classes are tight but the teachers care!!

Posted September 23, 2010
Classes offered- and dedicated faculty

Posted September 23, 2010
As a teacher at Rancho, I work with many amazing staff members, As a parent of a former student, I believe whole heartedly that my daughter recieved an excellent education and prepared her for success in her college.

Posted September 22, 2010
My husband, my son and I love Rancho. It's a good fit...something for everyone in athletics, drama, academics, and so forth. I am happy my son is going to Rancho Buena Vista High School.

Rancho Buena Vista High School 5

Posted September 22, 2010
Great marching band. Good honors and AP program.

THE TEACHERS REALLY CARE ABOUT THE SUCESS OF THE KIDS

Posted September 21, 2010
This School has a great staff and appreciates sports and mostly the Arts.

Posted September 21, 2010
I love Rancho Buean Vista High School because of the Team Leadership we have amongst staff member and our dedication to help the youth.

Rancho Buena Vista High School
1601 Longhorn Drive, Vista, CA  92081
Last modified Rancho Buena Vista High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Buena Vista High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top