Vista, CA

Posted October 13, 2011
Im a former student at Washington and let me tell you the three years i spent there were the best, although I was a big trouble maker. In my 8th grade year it was the craziest year ever. Over 14 students were arrested, girls smoked weed in the bathroom, and drinking during class,no one followed the rules and we pretty much did what we wanted. Our prinicple got punched in the face by a student, anda rumble broke out during lunch. Just put it this way, we were living a high school experience in a middle school. But now I'm a Junior attending Alta Vista High.

Washington Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The energy of this school is so positive and supportive, I love being here.

Washington Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted October 24, 2008
great school has chaged throught the years great teachers

Posted July 26, 2008

Washington Middle School 4

Posted September 07, 2007
what are people talking about this school is bad and all that stuff my son has been going to this school and he is in ghate classes plays football and even has time to spend with his friends i met the principal and he ios better than there other one

Posted August 12, 2007

Posted August 01, 2007
Discipline is a constant problem, and teachers must spend too much time reteaching basics. My son begins high school this term totally unprepared. I am so unhappy by his experience I obtained a waiver for my youngest to transfer out of Washington.

Washington Middle School
740 Olive Avenue, Vista, CA  92083
Last modified Washington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top