Vista, CA

Washington Middle School 5

Posted October 13, 2011
Im a former student at Washington and let me tell you the three years i spent there were the best, although I was a big trouble maker. In my 8th grade year it was the craziest year ever. Over 14 students were arrested, girls smoked weed in the bathroom, and drinking during class,no one followed the rules and we pretty much did what we wanted. Our prinicple got punched in the face by a student, anda rumble broke out during lunch. Just put it this way, we were living a high school experience in a middle school. But now I'm a Junior attending Alta Vista High.

Washington Middle School

Posted April 24, 2010
The energy of this school is so positive and supportive, I love being here.

Washington Middle School 5

Posted October 24, 2008
great school has chaged throught the years great teachers

Washington Middle School 4

Posted September 07, 2007
what are people talking about this school is bad and all that stuff my son has been going to this school and he is in ghate classes plays football and even has time to spend with his friends i met the principal and he ios better than there other one

Posted August 01, 2007
Discipline is a constant problem, and teachers must spend too much time reteaching basics. My son begins high school this term totally unprepared. I am so unhappy by his experience I obtained a waiver for my youngest to transfer out of Washington.

Posted October 25, 2006
Academically this school is terrible, the teachers attention seem to be focused on other things besides teaching. I do not believe the kids education is a priority in this school. I believe the school board needs to step in and do some cleaning. I am a very unhappy parent. I wish more parent will come forward with their complaints, so other parent will not make the same mistake by sending their children to this school.

Posted September 19, 2006
This school does not challenge the students, properly educate the students or prepare the students for high school. Since my son has attended this school over the past 2 plus years the school rating given by the state went from a 7 out of 10 in 2004 to a 4 in 2006. Proper punishment for bad behavior is lacking.

Washington Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
excellent academics and sports programs.

Washington Middle School 3

Posted April 01, 2006
The teachers care a lot about their students.

Washington Middle School 3

Posted January 17, 2006
I currently go to this school as a 7th grader, and I see many fights happen during lunch and after school in the field. The principal is quite cruel and I don't appreciate being under her leadership.

Washington Middle School
740 Olive Avenue, Vista, CA  92083
Last modified Washington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top