Tri-City Christian Schools 4

Posted November 10, 2013
I agree with all the postings in regards to Tri-City Christian. I am happy with the academics and moral education. I am very concern with the bullying atmosphere at this school, almost gang mentality by kids attending this school since Kindergarten, cruel, mean spirited and bullies. I enrolled a beautiful girl in with great skills and self esteem but I noticed significant change in her personality. NOT GOOD! She has been made fun of via internet, at school few girls are her friends because she is not part of their little circle because she is new and different(blended family). Her best friend is moving to Solana Beach same story, she invited my daughter to move-out of this school. I am going to get more involved but its hard with my schedule, As a parent I am super concern because she believes that she needs to be thought and strong if she stays? DON'T LIKE THIS I WANT MY DAUGHTER HAPPY!!!! I don't want to find a new school, I hope the pricipal addresses what bullying looks like:( frustrated parent

Posted November 01, 2013
Amazing college preparatory school that provides a good academic as well as moral base for all students K-12. Provides an exceptional education that prepares all students well for college, as well as offers college level classes at a higher degree of difficulty than even found within college system, preparing students for what they will face in the future of their education.

Posted October 27, 2013
We could not be happier. So glad we switched! Great teachers, wonderful administration, and tons of extracurriculars. Such a positive Christian environment. My kids love it!

Posted October 23, 2013
Solid academic college prep. Advanced course work. Caring staff Supportive, wholesome learning environment New facilities K-12, and our four kids attended all and enjoyed their time at TCCS. They look back with appreciation for their time there and felt they were well prepared for college. Administration is passionate about their vision of creating spiritual champions. Coaching is expert and develops outstanding character.

Posted October 21, 2013
TriCity Christian School is an incredible asset to the academic environment in North County. Along with solid Christian values, they provide quality academics (85%+ pass rate for AP classes), superb staff and highly competitive athletics. Offering smaller class sizes, educational and missionary trips which span the globe, and a safe family environment, TCCS is an exceptional value. All of my children attended TCCS K-12 and were well prepared for the 4 year universities they attended. It was the best investment we have ever made, for their education and their future. It is exciting to see the new building and field being completed. It will add strength to an already powerful program.

Posted October 20, 2013
The mission of Tri City Christian School is to "partner with parents to train up spiritual champions for Jesus Christ." As an involved parent at TCCS, this is my focus every day. Along with the rest of my brothers and sisters in the Lord, ( I am referring to staff, teachers, administrators and other parents) we strive to use our God given gifts and talents to serve Him. It is in this spirit of Christian community that my 2 children have grown academically, spiritually and socially. It is a privilege to call TCCS our home. My son was mentored by the best high school coaches and was well prepared for college. My daughter is taking part in sports and performing arts. With Jesus as the foundation of our school and our relationships, we run the race with fervor ... keeping our eyes on Him! BTW, if you would like to hear some testimonies about how the Lord is answering prayers at TCCS, ask us about our Master's Plan. There are great things happening at TCCS!

Posted October 19, 2013
My son has attended TCCS from 1rst to 9th grade. This school was a great choice when he was a little guy and I was a busy professional, and it remains awesome today. Private schools have had to make changes due to our suffering economy and TCCS is not an "elite" institution in terms of it's constituency. That is one of it's best features... It has a great mix to help our children learn some real world truths in a safe atmosphere. Reading prior reviews, I sense that some recent changes have been hard to swallow for some. Change always has detractors but to my way of thinking, TCCS is being purposefully and prudently managed. It was not always so, and I am thankful to tell you it is now. I have volunteered in many areas and am always finding points of pride. The teachers teach with Jesus in their hearts and their desire is to help the students excel. It is not easy to pay tuition when public school is paid by tax $, but really, where else should we invest our $ but in our child's hearts and minds? TCCS, with rigorous academics, inclusive athletics and elevating art programs is the best value in San Diego County to my way of thinking. Thank you, TCCS!

Tri-City Christian Schools 3

Posted August 11, 2013
GREAT friendships have been made. Teachers are caring and very capabale beyond a doubt. No perfect schools, perfect people. My family has had a great experience at TCCS, BUT the admin that has taken over the last 6 yrs has created a repressive spirit/low morale over our precious teachers! Things aren't so "Christian." You have to stick up for your brothers and sisters. We are called to stand for truth on all levels. If you only have a myopic view of your kids happiness than you will not relate to this review. Life is more than your kid "making the team" or "getting a scholarship". Forget sharing your concerns at school board meetings; you'll be labeled divisive. Don't get involved unless you want truth or you don't mind your kid getting a detention for having on the wrong collar, wrong socks, etc. It's provoking to teens; it puts a label on them as not being good enough and turns them from respecting "Christian" authority. They are judged for things Jesus could less about. Ask those who have retired and couldn't wait to leave after 20+ years if u want truth. My apologies to the teachers who remain faithful to our kids! You are priceless; God bless you! Missing Don Hulin!

Posted July 12, 2013
Finally a Christian school that puts The Lord first! We are so blessed to have our children involved in a school that is academically challenging, offers all sorts of sports and student activities, and communicates almost daily to the parents via email. I have a student in elementary, junior high, and high school. The school uniforms take a lot pressure off the stress of what to wear each morning.

Tri-City Christian Schools 1

Posted June 14, 2013
Teachers are great, but the environment is toxic. I almost cried when my daughter told me she felt like the world had been lifted off her shoulder when starting the new school year. She has increased self-confidence and self-esteem since leaving. She thought it was her fault the other students picked on her but has has no problems this year. TCCS is not the Christian environment I was expecting.

Tri-City Christian Schools
302 North Emerald Drive, Vista, CA  92083
Last modified Tri-City Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Tri-City Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top