Faith Lutheran School 4

Posted March 03, 2015
My child started at Lambs of Faith preschool when she was 2 1/2 and then continued to Faith School. She is now 10, there's been lots of changes and I mean lots, but one thing that has not is the families and teachers dedication to the school. The school is going through some turmoil, I will be honest, but I believe the school will grow and flourish once again. There's been lots of negative reviews, but there's also many great ones. Look at the good ones and check out the school before making a opinion. Talk to some of the parents who are there and some of kids, the kids are happy and learning.

Posted February 27, 2015
This school has been excellent for our children. They have received a great deal of personal attention and individualized instruction. They have enjoyed the field trips, made new friends and enjoyed being in a positive environment. The academics are ahead of anything we have experienced at any other school as the education is well rounded and includes math, science, social studies, reading, language arts, music, technology and phys ed. We were not sure what to expect this year, but are happy to see how the year has gone so far.

Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted February 26, 2015
This school is horrible and has nothing to offer. They have very little programs, poor academic teaching, and now have teachers in place that are poorly qualified. This new principal is all about making the school seem like its on an amazing path when in fact it's not. I have three children there who will be leaving at the end of the school year. My middle school son has a math teacher who has other children teaching the class and when you ask her for help she says "read the book". I have been helping my children at home with extra academic material because this school lacks most of anything related to academic teaching. This principal is all "talk". He always says we are going to do this and that when in fact he does not do any of it. He likes to put himself up on a high horse and give credit all to himself when others have put in hard work to come up with ideas or new concepts that would help our children and that being "mostly parents". He fired all of the great teachers that were there last year and brought all his teacher from his former school because they were unable to obtain jobs for lack of experience and education.

Posted October 21, 2014
Our family has been at Faith Lutheran for 4 years and have seen some changes over the years. This year we have welcomed the change of a new Principal who is visible, involved and motivated to see the school succeed. Our children's teachers are great. They have provided extra help when needed and keep us informed as to what's going on in the classroom. The school is offering a Homework Club after school free of charge. This is so helpful in that our children's homework is done before they get home. The teachers provide extra help if necessary. I would highly recommend anyone to come visit and the campus and speak with them about their programs. A great place to be!

Faith Lutheran School 4

Posted August 19, 2014
We have been sending our children to Faith since preschool and could not be happier with the school. The loving environment and fantastic teachers and staff make the school feel like extended family. The school has experienced some turnover as all schools do I am sure, but the great learning environment and dedicated and caring staff are a staple at faith. Our family has great memories at Faith and looks forward to many more.

Posted August 12, 2014
Faith Lutheran provides superior academics, spiritual growth, and works with families to build strong character in its students. Our children have all attended Faith since preschool and we continue to be impressed with their development when compared with their peers; both those in public and other private schools. The teachers and staff make an effort to address our children's specific needs while still supporting the entire student body toward a common, success oriented, academic goal. I would not hesitate to recommend this school and our kids couldn t imagine attending anywhere else!

Posted August 05, 2014
Faith Lutheran School has been fantastic to us! The experience has been outstanding! We came from a public school and was told about Faith Lutheran from a fellow friend. What a blessing! My kids enjoy the school and got a great education this year. They received a much better education than where they were previously. My kids' teachers both were caring, loving, and very helpful; same with the staff. They enjoy the school and look forward to going back this year. I couldn't ask for more! Check this school out for yourself. You will be happy!

Posted July 26, 2014
One of the greatest decisions I have made, was sending my son to this school. The knowledge he has gained is remarkable. His social/emotional growth is astounding as well. I'm pleased with the faculty and facility and am looking forward to several more years at faith Lutheran.

Posted July 20, 2014
This has been a great preschool and kindergarten for our family. The teachers are very caring and the small classroom sizes have been greatly beneficial. We are excited for another great year.

Posted July 18, 2014
I love Faith Lutheran School & Lambs of Faith Preschool!! We have a three year old child in preschool and a soon to be 3th grader in the school. We have had a great experience with both. The preschool teachers are so warm and loving with the children while teaching them the love of Jesus and preparing them for kindergarten. The director is wonderful and very positive. Love the school staff. There have been many changes over the last few years, but our family feels they are positive changes for our children. We feel the children have a strong academic foundation. I highly recommend both!

Faith Lutheran School