Posted October 21, 2014
Our family has been at Faith Lutheran for 4 years and have seen some changes over the years. This year we have welcomed the change of a new Principal who is visible, involved and motivated to see the school succeed. Our children's teachers are great. They have provided extra help when needed and keep us informed as to what's going on in the classroom. The school is offering a Homework Club after school free of charge. This is so helpful in that our children's homework is done before they get home. The teachers provide extra help if necessary. I would highly recommend anyone to come visit and the campus and speak with them about their programs. A great place to be!

Faith Lutheran School 4

Posted August 19, 2014
We have been sending our children to Faith since preschool and could not be happier with the school. The loving environment and fantastic teachers and staff make the school feel like extended family. The school has experienced some turnover as all schools do I am sure, but the great learning environment and dedicated and caring staff are a staple at faith. Our family has great memories at Faith and looks forward to many more.

Posted August 12, 2014
Faith Lutheran provides superior academics, spiritual growth, and works with families to build strong character in its students. Our children have all attended Faith since preschool and we continue to be impressed with their development when compared with their peers; both those in public and other private schools. The teachers and staff make an effort to address our children's specific needs while still supporting the entire student body toward a common, success oriented, academic goal. I would not hesitate to recommend this school and our kids couldn t imagine attending anywhere else!

Posted August 05, 2014
Faith Lutheran School has been fantastic to us! The experience has been outstanding! We came from a public school and was told about Faith Lutheran from a fellow friend. What a blessing! My kids enjoy the school and got a great education this year. They received a much better education than where they were previously. My kids' teachers both were caring, loving, and very helpful; same with the staff. They enjoy the school and look forward to going back this year. I couldn't ask for more! Check this school out for yourself. You will be happy!

Posted July 26, 2014
One of the greatest decisions I have made, was sending my son to this school. The knowledge he has gained is remarkable. His social/emotional growth is astounding as well. I'm pleased with the faculty and facility and am looking forward to several more years at faith Lutheran.

Posted July 20, 2014
This has been a great preschool and kindergarten for our family. The teachers are very caring and the small classroom sizes have been greatly beneficial. We are excited for another great year.

Posted July 18, 2014
I love Faith Lutheran School & Lambs of Faith Preschool!! We have a three year old child in preschool and a soon to be 3th grader in the school. We have had a great experience with both. The preschool teachers are so warm and loving with the children while teaching them the love of Jesus and preparing them for kindergarten. The director is wonderful and very positive. Love the school staff. There have been many changes over the last few years, but our family feels they are positive changes for our children. We feel the children have a strong academic foundation. I highly recommend both!

Faith Lutheran School 2

Posted July 14, 2014
Hello, We did not favor Faith Lutheran. The tuition was very high, and we didn't get much in return. We will not be coming back next year. I was one of the students here, and I have felt somehow misunderstood from both the teachers and principle. The middle school numbers are very low and some of the teachers just rush the kid through the school year. They don't review, go over, or classify the main detail to make sure the kid's understand it. Truthfully, I have learned more in a public school than in this institute. The school is a waste of time and is like putting your child on a boat without a captain. No leadership, lack of dignity, and no trust what-so-ever. I hope this message can help the next few kids who come here. They have no understanding for the kids. It seems they are just looking for that $625.00 every month. To add to this, they looked at the things the kids don't do and don't look at the things they do do.

Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
We have been a member of this school since preK. We are leaving!!!!!!! We pay a great deal of money for our child to attend school here and it took us a long time, too long to realize for what??!! Nothing!!!! Academics are low. Technology is non existent. No foreign language. Poor leadership. And the worst customer service and communication! We registered in the spring for this fall. And since then my sons teacher has quit. And the principal has changed for the 3rd time in 3 years. When we asked for our registration fee back the new principal said unequivocally NOWAY!!!!!! just reinforcing my decision. There is in dialogue no customer satisfaction. If you're paying big bucks you want to be treated as such.

Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
The worst !!!!!!! We attended for 4 years. The first years were amazing. However; since then it has gone increasingly downhill ever since. 3 Principal changes in three years. Teachers being fired and quitting. Since registering for the next grade for fall my childs teacher has quit and there is a new principal. There is no foreign language. Nothing exceptional. Not even any fun at this school. I would in no way shape or form recommend this school to anyone thinking about attending here.

Faith Lutheran School