K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 05, 2013
This school has an amazing, dedicated staff, that will give your kids a high quality education, and teach them how to be godly young adults. My daughter graduated from CCV in 2012, and my son just started his Junior year there. They have an amazing Baseball program, along with all the other sports available too. For our family, it was answered prayer for our kids to attend CCV, because the public schools around here are allowing such ungodly garbage to be taught to the kids, including ours at the time. If you want a high quality education in a Christian, Bible believing/teaching atmosphere, then CCV is the place for your kids. I highly recommend it. -Mason Martin 9/5/13

Posted September 17, 2012
As the new Elementary Principal at CCS, I am excited for all that God has for us in the coming years. CCS has been a great school to teach at over the past two years. Our focus is on spiritual discipleship and a quality education that prepares students for the life that God calls them to. If you have any questions about the school or would like to spend a day on campus, please give us a call!

Posted June 28, 2012
CCS has been a wonderful place to send my children. I feel they have grown in so many areas. Academically I have seen great improvements in my children s SATs but most importantly, I have seen them grow spiritually! Our family is looking forward to the new changes that are taking place at CCS! Beautification of the campus and a new elementary Principal starts up in August! We can t wait to see what the Lord has for this fantastic school.

Posted April 29, 2012
I have had the privilege of having 3 of my 5 children at this school for the past 5 years. I am continually impressed with the level of involvement, care and instruction that comes from all the teachers! The classroom student to teacher ratio is amazing! I am very happy with the level at which the "educational bar" is held, and am blessed when a teacher comes along side a student and their parents if they need extra help. It's a great environment for my kids to grow up in and we all love it! What that school provides for what their tuition is compared to other private schools is amazing. They are hands down the best value out there!

Posted April 24, 2012
This is a great school! My children attended CCS from 5th thru 12th grade. They received a quality education as well as opportunities to develop their musical talents. They were well equipped for college. I also would like to add that they have an excellent ratio of student per teacher and even though we did not have playing fields on campus, we had access to pristine playing fields within the community.

Posted April 24, 2012
We Love Calvary Christian School in Vista. My two young children continue to thrive each year. I am looking forward to many more years of the Christ centered quality education that CCS provides. We feel so blessed and honored each day to be able to send our children to this school. I believe at the end of the day (year) the the high SAT scores speak for themselves. Not only do both of my children receive excellent grades, they also receive a great deal of biblical sound counsel and praise from the teachers and staff that are always on hand and willing to pray in every situation and special event that arises. This school is definitely a GODSEND.

Posted April 22, 2012
Our family loves CCS! We love the Christ-centered education they receive, as well as the whole-hearted love the teachers and staff give each student. The teachers have a heart for the students and with each passing year, my children discover they have a new "favorite" teacher. My two boys have been going to CCS for 7 years and counting and I am pleased that my daughter will be starting her school career at CCS this Fall!

Calvary Christian School 3

Posted April 21, 2012
I have a child that is attending this school and is coming from a public school. This school has some wonderful qualities, however some of the elementary teachers are lacking in education(I mean no College Degree at all) and this is noticeable in their abiltity to teach. I have older children who have attended in years past, and at that time it was definitely a more Christ Centered school. I remember their goal was to raise a generation of Christian leaders for our future, and now It seems like they just want to be a competitive private school, get their name out there, and charge more for the tuition ( recent tuition increase @ 10.5%!!). It is better than being in a public school, but in some areas questionable. The office staff is amazing and always kind and helpful! I feel they need to go back to putting God first, and remember what this school was originally founded on, and why.

Posted April 13, 2012
All of my children attended Calvary Christian School and I have nothing but great things to say about this school! An understanding and hands on Principal, Fantastic loving teachers! CCS is the place where your child will receive a great education, so much more. When looking at the SAT scores recently, I was impressed at each grade and how high they scored across the board. If I have my way, my grandbabies will be attending this school as well.

Calvary Christian School 1

Posted April 08, 2012
absolutely terrible school. uneducated teachers, and immature kids. public schools teach a better education by far compared to this.

Calvary Christian School
885 East Vista Way, Vista, CA  92084
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12