Walnut Creek Intermediate School 2

Posted September 19, 2014
I would only send a child here that is already an extraordinary learner and knows this. They are not about building up a child's self esteem and although they act like they are trying to work with parents they will promise you one thing during a meeting and go back to their old way. I don't think the school knows how much damage they did to my son's self esteem and honestly, I don't think they care. Common Core is also part of the problem.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great school professional & caring staff..Once we've met our daughter's teachers, we knew we've made the wright choice..

Walnut Creek Intermediate School 1

Posted October 08, 2013
Snobs! the principal is by far the worst ever! Some of the teachers are rude if your child needs a little help you can forget it! They are ignored, I am looking to taking my son out of this snobby school.

Posted October 07, 2013
WCI is a great school. I have 2 children at this school who are both completely different learners. When we needed to make a schedule change they made it a simple process and it was done immediately. The teachers and counselors are very accessible. The ability of the school to work with different types of students and learners is a testament to a great school!

Walnut Creek Intermediate School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
I hate this school. The teachers are horrible, selfish, and rude. The students are bullies. As a parent, I never was notified about ANYTHING going on at the school. The administration never cared about any of my concerns, and I never got any responses from them after emailing them. Bullies never get in trouble because the staff doesn't care .And most of all the parents weren't involved at all. Sending my child here was a big mistake. With the lack of classes, supporting teachers, help, and their horrible teaching techniques my child didn't accomplish to her full potential here, at WCI .

Posted February 23, 2013
Not a school for disabled or disabled and for children that have 2.0 GPA below.

Posted January 12, 2013
WCI is the best school. The teachers are VERY nice, and principals too especially Kevin Honey. I'm about to finish eighth grade, and from my first day here i loved it.

Posted December 06, 2011
My daughter is in 6th grade and she is loving this school. She came from a small private school so it was an adjustment to a large public school but so far everything has been great. The school has a lot of extra activities for the kids (sports, band, drama, glee club, etc) and they have a great after school youth center for working parents.

Posted September 03, 2011
This school is great so far. By that I mean we recently moved to Walnut Creek form San Francisco where my son attended Highland Christin School. At this point my son loves the school, teachers, and staff. The back to school night was very informative and all the teachers have one goal of improving your childs learning. My wife wishes we had moved years ago!

Posted July 27, 2011
I love WCI, i think it is the best middle school in walnut creek and the teachers are great there they really make learning fun. foothill middle school is not in a friendly enviorment most of my cousins that live in Concord have gone there and said that some 7th graders have been smoking there doing sexual stuff and cussing alot, and besides the Mt. Daiblo school district has lost a lot of teachers and has not raised a lot of money. i really recommend that you should send your children to the Walnut Creek School District (WCSD).

Walnut Creek Intermediate School
2425 Walnut Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA  94597
Last modified Walnut Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Creek Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top