Bad
Good

I would only send a child here that is already an extraordinary learner and knows this. They are not about building up a child's self esteem and although they act like they are trying to work with parents they will promise you one thing during a meeting and go back to their old way. I don't think the school knows how much damage they did to my son's self esteem and honestly, I don't think they care. Common Core is also part of the problem.

Great school professional & caring staff..Once we've met our daughter's teachers, we knew we've made the wright choice..

Snobs! the principal is by far the worst ever! Some of the teachers are rude if your child needs a little help you can forget it! They are ignored, I am looking to taking my son out of this snobby school.

WCI is a great school. I have 2 children at this school who are both completely different learners. When we needed to make a schedule change they made it a simple process and it was done immediately. The teachers and counselors are very accessible. The ability of the school to work with different types of students and learners is a testament to a great school!

this school is very overated. Teachers are the bullies. They embarrass you when you ask for help.They dont challenge the bright kids or give enough help to the below average kids.Bullies never get in trouble dont send your kid here unless he is a bully.

I hate this school. The teachers are horrible, selfish, and rude. The students are bullies. As a parent, I never was notified about ANYTHING going on at the school. The administration never cared about any of my concerns, and I never got any responses from them after emailing them. Bullies never get in trouble because the staff doesn't care .And most of all the parents weren't involved at all. Sending my child here was a big mistake. With the lack of classes, supporting teachers, help, and their horrible teaching techniques my child didn't accomplish to her full potential here, at WCI .

Not a school for disabled or disabled and for children that have 2.0 GPA below.

WCI is the best school. The teachers are VERY nice, and principals too especially Kevin Honey. I'm about to finish eighth grade, and from my first day here i loved it.

My daughter is in 6th grade and she is loving this school. She came from a small private school so it was an adjustment to a large public school but so far everything has been great. The school has a lot of extra activities for the kids (sports, band, drama, glee club, etc) and they have a great after school youth center for working parents.

This school is great so far. By that I mean we recently moved to Walnut Creek form San Francisco where my son attended Highland Christin School. At this point my son loves the school, teachers, and staff. The back to school night was very informative and all the teachers have one goal of improving your childs learning. My wife wishes we had moved years ago!

Last modified Walnut Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.