PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 18, 2016
Thankful to all the parents that have welcomed our family and their kids that made our kids feel welcome from the start. Also thankful for the exceptional teachers we have this year.

Walnut Creek Christian Academy 5

Posted August 18, 2016
Happy with the low student ratio. Helpful for learning. Students, families and teachers are kind. One of the only Christian schools in the area with a gymnasium and outdoor field.

Grateful to: Parent

Posted August 13, 2016
I thank myself for having the courage to stand up and speak out against phony schools clothed as Christians.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 13, 2016
They fail to see the potential of the student because they target children they don't like for no reason but prejudice from experience. I have witnessed this first hand.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 13, 2016
They offer nothing valuable and are out of touch with the rest of society. Children who attend this school will fail elsewhere because they will also be out of touch with society.

Grateful to: no rating

Posted May 04, 2016
- a school leader
I would like to say how thankful I am for our new Principal! She is a great administrator and has a huge heart for her staff and all the kids at WCCA

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 04, 2016
Yes, I feel the school has a deep desire to foster in every child a respect for adults and other students.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 04, 2016
As a Christian school the desire is for all students to grow in Christian virtues such as compassion and empathy. I like how the school is serving the community by having all classes participate in outreach projects such as in the Art of Giving.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 04, 2016
Definitely! I feel that each teacher desires to bring out the best in each student. Teachers help define the rules clearly so students can feel safe and then know which choices are appropriate.

Walnut Creek Christian Academy 5

Posted February 04, 2016
I am a parent with two preschool kids. What I love most about Walnut Creek Christian Academy and Preschool is their loving teachers. Both of my kids look forward to going to school everyday! They absolutely love their teachers. I am also impressed with the monthly calendar informing me each day what my child is doing! The best part, though, is I know my kids are in a Christian environment, surrounded by Christian role models that will shape their character in a godly way. The fenced preschool playground is amazing and has so many fun things to do for my very active kids! As a full-time working parent I appreciate how the preschool sends emails of upcoming special school events and fieldtrip reminders. The program from the two year old class all the way to the Pre-K (4-5's) class is stellar. As a parent I have peace of mind knowing my kids are in such a loving, caring, godly, as well as a safe environment!

2336 Buena Vista Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA  94597
Last modified Walnut Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8