PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Your child will learn in an environment infused with hope, opportunity for achievement and high expectations. The education at Contra Costa Christian Schools is cohesive as we view the daily discovery of truth as a pursuit of faith and facts together. The culture we live in has incredible impact on the development of our children’s world view. Because of this, we choose to educate in light of that culture instead of withdrawing from it. In fact, our hope rests in our belief that today’s children are the generation that will shape that same culture in years to come.
October 29, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I am a parent of a kindergarten student. My child began attending Contra Costa Christian School through the preschool program. Over the past two years it has been rewarding to see my child develop, grow and learn. I truly appreciate the Biblical foundation that the school is founded upon. I also am pleased with the staff and teacher's commitment to education.

My children look forward to school each day. There is peace that is integrated within this community and amongst this campus. Care and thought goes into the instruction of my children. My children's teachers are accessible. Face to face meetings and email communication are a vital part of my children's education. I feel that CCCS teachers want to hear from parents and partner together to directly impact and help the children they serve.

We left a great charter school when my son finished 5th grade and we have really felt welcome and inspired in the new school. The middle school teachers are amazing, working with you, making the classes fun and informative. The middle school also has great activities to build community and really make all the kids feel like the middle school is a unit and not just individual grades.

I love CCCS, my 2 children are doing excellent, zero bulling, the stuff won't allow it, I love to see happy children and diversity, the principal is a great person and leader, awesome preschool,pre k program, feels like homeschool, small classes, teachers help the students, parents are friendly and helpful, you can volunteer any time you want, a truly christian good heart school, welcoming everyone.

Small school environment where kids are cared for and get plenty of one on one instruction. They teach the Bible and my kindergartner has learned to read and write so quickly! I love that the school has a large soccer filed, baseball diamond and basketball courts!

- a school leader

Develops character: Strongly agree

Children are held accountable and there is no place to hide poor behavior since the school is so small. Additionally, it is a close knit community so everyone tries to watch out for each other.

As a parent of a new student at CCCS, I cannot overstate how happy we are with the decision to send our elementary aged son there. I have already seen an improvement in his attitude about school and in his study habits. Also, the staff and administration have been more than welcoming. I really appreciate the values based educational environment.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I love this school, this is our 4 years in the school and I have great things to say, small classes and caring teachers, preschool and elementary do a great job, middle school is so special it feels like homeschooling, the teachers are excellent, dedicated, they push my son to be better because they know his potential, they are nurturing, friendly, the music teacher is amazing! The principals are people that are very responsible and respectful, every time I pick up my kids, I see smiles, kids doing sports after school, the after care is so fun the people in charge are nice, the high schooler very respectful good manners, I think my observation Nas no negatives, I like it, Look into it, it's worth it.

High quality, personal education. It's big on relationships, like a family. It has committed and creative teachers, and offers wonderful chances for each student to be extremely involved in many activities that represent the school, from arts to sports. No one ever has to fall through the cracks here! The teachers really do care and are spiritually mature and nurturing, and they will work with you to resolve any problem with your child's education.

Last modified Contra Costa Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12