Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2015
I love this school, this is our 4 years in the school and I have great things to say, small classes and caring teachers, preschool and elementary do a great job, middle school is so special it feels like homeschooling, the teachers are excellent, dedicated, they push my son to be better because they know his potential, they are nurturing, friendly, the music teacher is amazing! The principals are people that are very responsible and respectful, every time I pick up my kids, I see smiles, kids doing sports after school, the after care is so fun the people in charge are nice, the high schooler very respectful good manners, I think my observation Nas no negatives, I like it, Look into it, it's worth it.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2015

Posted May 19, 2015
High quality, personal education. It's big on relationships, like a family. It has committed and creative teachers, and offers wonderful chances for each student to be extremely involved in many activities that represent the school, from arts to sports. No one ever has to fall through the cracks here! The teachers really do care and are spiritually mature and nurturing, and they will work with you to resolve any problem with your child's education.

Posted May 18, 2015
My family was lucky enough to find this hidden gem! Contra Costa Christian is a truly wonderful school and a warm and welcoming community. The teachers at this school truly care about the students and are concerned with helping them to become, not only lifelong learners, but wonderful human beings. The small class sizes allow for great teacher-student relationships and great learning! The families at this school have built an awesome network and they really love and support the school and each other.

Contra Costa Christian Schools 4

Posted May 18, 2015
CCCS has been a great place for my boys to transition from homeschooling into traditional school. The teachers are very devoted and caring. The administrative staff is incredibly supportive and helpful. This was a good year and we look forward to many years to come at CCCS.

Contra Costa Christian Schools 4

Posted May 18, 2015
Contra Costa Christian School has been a really great school for our family. The environment and community is very family centered and our children interact with not only their teachers and classmates but also with other children's parents. The education is top notch compared to public school. We could not be happier with Contra Costa Christian School.

Posted May 08, 2015
Our daughter is in preschool here. We are extremely pleased with the quality of the education, and MORE importantly the values imparted to our daughter. She has come home with knowledge and skills far above grade level. We will be sending her back here next year as well as our younger daughter who will be starting preschool in 2 years. EXTREMELY pleased and worth every penny. Other families we have talked to that have experience with area 10-rated public schools or prestigious private schools have told us this school compares favorably to these other options.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 14, 2014
Contra Costa Christian School is not only focused on providing a quality, hands on education but also on developing a child's character. A focus on treating others with respect, providing service to the immediate community and the world and honoring God in all we do is reinforced in a very relevant way for the students. Being at Contra Costa Christian School you immediately become part of a community dedicated to holistic learning and growth.

Posted April 11, 2014
My child has exelled in academics. Her learning level is over and above the standard for her grade level. Because of the music program, we have seen a gift develop and blossom. However, beyond academics, CCCS teachers and administrators truly love their students. This is a family community where the staff engages with the parents for a relationship through learning and life. Together they want to be a part of raising our children to be the best they can be. They are preparing our young one's to face adulthood through success. I wouldn't have our child enrolled ANYWHERE else!

Posted April 04, 2014
My son attends the pre-kindergarten program at CCCS. Words can not express my appreciation and admiration for the preschool director and pre-k teachr, Mrs. Porto. Mrs. Porto's energy, enthusiasm and creativity for the children in her class, goes well beyond that of your typical teacher. She cares deeply and personally about each child learning, interaction and their developing personalities. Each of the teachers she's brings to assist in her class bring unique backgrounds, experience and contributions.. They have all clearly been chosen to serve at CCCS and I'm so grateful we have them. We look forward to sending our son to the elementary school next year. We've been extremely impressed by all the administrators and facility. The CCCS community feels so much like my childhood experience - a warm and welcoming community - staff and parents alike - who care about each others success and well-being.

2721 Larkey Lane, Walnut Creek, CA  94597
Last modified Contra Costa Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Contra Costa Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top