PK, 1-2|Private

Bad
Good

My child has been here for 3 years and it's a great school. Ms. Waffa and Ms. Toni's class was a great start. My child adjusted really well. last year going to Ms. Toni and Ms. Gina's class my son had a great time. This two tandem would always make it a fun day!These teachers have prepared them well. Now, my son in in Lindergarten with Ms. Cindy and Ms. Cristine and he is learning so many things. I love how they have a very structured and old school learning and discipline techniques. It's my second time to have Ms. Cindy as my son's kindergarten. The last time was with my first son I am glad she came back and we are looking forward to going to Ms. Marie's elementary class next year!!! We miss Ms. Jo who was great, too! These are the kind of teachers that every school must have!

My child is in Ms. Toni's class. My child loves her and talks about her a lot. I can see how she works hard and knows her craft very well. As a parent, i feel that she cares for my child and the other children in her class. My child has learned how to read and do addition at the age of 3.

The school is nice and warm but since my child moved to the Pre-K & K class. She always tell me her teacher screams all the time and is mean. I ocassionally watch and see the teacher texting. A couple incident when I came in there was no teacher greeting the children who are coming in. So, I walked around t see the teacher in the storage rooom on the phone. Very disappointing.

Discovery world montessori is an excellent academic school with very comforting, compassionate teachers. I currently have 2 daughters, aged 2 and 5, attending there and they have blossomed since they started there about a year and a half ago. As a mother with an infant- going back to work was the hardest thing to do but knowing that your baby is in such loving hands makes it so much easier. Ms Carmina is so amazing that my daughter calls her mama mina. The smiles on my girls' faces assures me that everything about this school is wonderful.

The school has excellent teachers who loves children. All the children are happy to be at school with smiles. The Academics are far above chidrens age. We love this school

Last modified Discovery World Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK, 1-2