Posted February 07, 2012
I have five grand children and they go to diffrent schools as my kids live in diffrent cities.Two of my grand children attend this school. I go to each school event of my grand children. I can witout any reservations say that any event at Discovery World Montessori is far advanced, planned and executed than other schools where my grand children are attending. Specially the graduation ceremony and the concert, the scinec and art exhibition, thanks giving festival. The teachers always smile and the administrator is always ready to help. The school is very clean and secured. I came to know from my kids the academic program is also very high standrads than others.

Posted January 08, 2012
Both of my kids went to this school, before I had to move them to public school - not because of the school but because of our financial situation. Otherwise they would still be there. My older son learned how to read by the time he was 3 years old and could multiply by the time he was 5! They teach according to the level of your child. If you child can go further, they encourage it. My younger child started to read when he was about 4 and could add by then also. Now my kids are in 2nd grade and kindergarten, but it's too easy for them in public school. and no, my kids are NOT book worms. Both are totally into playing outdoors with bikes and baseball. Discovery World Montessori has great at opening up my kids academically and socially. The teachers, especially Ms. Jo and Ms. Tilly and Ms Nilu are AWESOME!. Extremely patient and they never seem to be without a smile for the kids

Discovery World Montessori School 3

Posted January 19, 2011
My child does not go to this school, but I thought I'd write a review of what I observed when I visited this school. I sat in on the 3-4 yr old classroom, and I was stunned by how short-tempered a teacher was with a student after the student didn't understand what she wanted him to do. During the outside play period, this particular teacher was also very unsympathetic when one of the female students started crying, scolded her for crying, and told her in a mean tone of voice to stop crying. She also yelled at one of the children who wanted to use the bathroom, saying "why do you need to go again, you've already gone" in a very annoyed tone of voice. I was quite surprised at all the positive reviews of this school. Also, while I was observing one classroom, I heard another teacher yelling at her students in the classroom next door. Parents of this school - I'd suggest that you drop in periodically unannounced to see what's really going on with your child and how their teacher is treating them.

Posted September 14, 2009
My son has been in Discovery World for many years. They have been instrumental in shaping him into the bright, able child that he is. The teachers are extremely dedicated and are always willing to listen to your concerns. i would gladly recommend this school to anyone who wants those important and precious years of a child's development to be handled with care and expertise.

Posted February 12, 2009
Both my children attended this great school for 3 years. Very dedicated and competent staff. Classrooms are clean, big and bright. Tuition is very reasonable compared to other Kindergartens in the area. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 06, 2009
The teachers are the best I found in Diamond Bar or Walnut. I have been to all Montessori schools in the area and found the safest, clean, loving and caring school at Discovery World. The owner is always there to discuss our requirements and the stff always are with smiles. I recomend this school to anyone looking for academics and care together.

Posted February 03, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
I love this school. The teachers and Director go above and beyond my expectations. They show so much love for the children.

Posted February 27, 2008
My daughter was 7 months when she attends the Discovery. The leading teacher of infant group is Miss Susan. She is a very caring and loving teacher. My daughter loves school now.

Posted July 24, 2007
I have had the pleasure of sending my three children to Discovery World Montessori; they have each grown and flourished so much in the wonderful program that is offered. All three of my children are also becoming amazing readers. The atmosphere is very nurturing and caring, and the education is top notch quality.

Discovery World Montessori School
801 Brea Canyon Road, Walnut, CA  91789
Last modified Discovery World Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Discovery World Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top