No rating

Aims Academy

Private | 1-12

Student diversity

Living in Walnut

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $510,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,400.

Posted December 10, 2013

I was impressed with the way the teachers attended to the kids, they really want to help and do the absolute best they can. I have two kids enrolled in their after school tutoring and I found the teaching environment very safe and well managed. Lastly, I'm writing such an impassioned review because I truly feel like everyone there wants to help the kids and that's what it really comes down to. They care about doing a good job and my kids like to be there.

Posted September 29, 2013

They work very hard to help my son. He got B and even A- at last two math test(before he always got C or worse). I wish he can keep getting A or A+. I'll wait and see. Submitted by a parent

Posted September 24, 2013

My son has been attending AIMS ACADEMY since kindergarten and it has been a wonderful experience for him. He has special needs that don't rise to the level of having him classified as special education and I found that the school has been 100% responsive to his needs.

Posted September 24, 2013

Great school! My daughter's test scores get improved since she went to there this August.

Posted September 19, 2013

The staff cannot maintain order with the children. Kids running around being loud and disruptive. My son complains he can't concentrate to do his homework. The teacher is not capable of keeping order in the classroom.

Posted September 17, 2013

The school owner often disregards truth to show favor to parents and students even when students are clearly in the wrong. The written school rules hold a double meaning, are paid lip service to,but have no value and are not followed, It is not unusual for teachers to be repeatedly paid 4 to 5 days past their expected pay dates. Academically, this program is of inferior quality. I would send my children to a more challenging place to learn and grow in their character and life values.

Posted August 26, 2013

The teachers and staff of this school work very hard to reach students academic needs. They are compassionate and caring people.

Posted August 9, 2013

It's very terrible school. They use low price but they don't have credential teacher. That place should be call day care center.

Posted April 14, 2013

They changed owner already. Now their tuition is very reasonable. They give free food for studentsafter they get off from their school. Besides finishing school homework, they also give extra Aims packets to students to do. On Friday they have free Chinese lesson and free Chinese KongFu lesson. I like it very much!

Posted November 24, 2010

Aims Academy is not actually a private school, it is an afterschool tutor place for students in the WVUSD. Teachers are not qualified and the place consists of allowing students to play games to pass time.

346 North Lemon Avenue