Walnut, CA

Posted August 03, 2014
You will NEVER regret sending your child to South Pointe MS...I'm an incoming 7th grade student at SPMS and my 6th grade year was the BEST! Panther Camp was AMAZING and there's two Cores in 6th grade Core A and Core B...out of both Cores there was always 1 hilarious teacher. The academics are great and P.E. has never been so FUN! Take advantage of ALL the opportunities at this amazing school and once again I shall say...You'll NEVER Regret It!

Posted June 05, 2014
Between all my children going to three different middle schools, South Pointe is by far the best. Great, supportive, hard-working administration who are available to students, parents, and teachers alike, who set the tone in terms of kids being held accountable and reaching new heights in academics and citizenship. Out of all the teachers and classes, I can find no complaints. Outstanding band program wow, wow, wow! Great campus and overall great kids. Though there is no perfect school, it is hard to find faults in this one. My kids have attended two other middle schools, one ranking a 10 and one ranking a 9 on great schools.com, and this easily outshines the others.

Posted December 26, 2013
Seems legit. Ok, nice/helpful staff, their own news, district is pretty neat and organized. Everyone is always excited there

Posted August 11, 2013
I am a 6th grader at SPMS. This school is awesome!! All the teachers are nice and helpful. You can also attend band, choir, and more.

South Pointe Middle School 3

Posted June 11, 2012
My child attended all 3 years a Southpointe. We had several unpleasant interactions with at least 5 of the teachers at this school. My feeling is that some of the teachers felt they had the right to speak to the students any way they chose even if inappropriate and degrading. However, there was one staff member and one teacher who were outstanding as champions for my child and gave my child full support. Because of them I averaged my rating at 3stars. All I can say is that I will be looking for another middle School for my younger child. My younger child is an A student but she is far too sensitive for a school like Southpointe. I fear for the damage burnt out teachers could cause to her confidence. Perfect test scores does not make the perfect school! There is a certain type of child that will do well at this school. But,If your child is one who communicates with you, and you are the type that will support your child when they are poorly treated, then Southpointe may not be the school for you.

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted December 07, 2009
I am an 8th grader at SPMS it is the kinda school that gives you hope the teacher there help you with the skills you really need to focus on

Posted November 29, 2009
I'm a 7th grader at SPMS. It's an AWESOME school. All of the teachers are nice and teach like pros! My favorite teacher last year (in 6th grade) Mr. Peschman! All the teachers I have had and HAVE right now are great! I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted September 22, 2009

South Pointe Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
great, behave students. they wear uniform everyday and they are proud about it. teachers, students and the community all work together for the common good. they have an excellent band that is renowned for professionalism and excellent performance in and out of the country. great kids and school staff.

South Pointe Middle School
20671 Larkstone Drive, Walnut, CA  91789
Last modified South Pointe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Pointe Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top