Bad
Good

I got the best education way back in the 80's. Now I am a teacher.

BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL EVER! MR. HASKVITZ HAS WON BEST TEACHER IN THE UNITED STATES 6 TIMES AND IN THE TEACHERS HALL OF FAME AND HAS WRITTEN HIS OWN BOOK. EVERYONE LOVES HIM!

I take exception to the parent who felt that South Pointe was a better school. I would suggest she transfer her child back to that school. I found the Suzanne teachers excellent, the school scores the best in the district, and the principal ws very approachable. A child may have a problem adjusting, but that isn't the fault of the school. There is waiting list at Suzanne. That tells me something.

The children at this school are very misbehaved. The principal at this school has no control over anything. The academics at this school are also bad compared to other middle schools in the district. The campus looks like a jail. The classrooms are so small and they are portables. Both of my sons went here and lets just say we had too many problems at the school. Kids bullied and teachers were mean towards the students. I REGRET PUTTING MY SONS HERE. I wish I would've put them in south pointe. DONT PUT YOUR CHILD HERE, IT WILL BE A HUGE MISTAKE. In 5th grade my son had 3 best friends. They went with him to 6th grade, but then they changed just to become popular. They turned into bad kids and didn't want to be friends with my son anymore.

Both my son and daughter went to Suzanne Middle School. Principal Mr. Ojeda and teachers and PTA are great. Me. Ojeda is a very care principal.

Both my sons went to Suzanne. I like this school. Teachers are nice and very responsiable. I had a few times with some issues or questions and sent emils to them. I always got replys quickly and all issues or questions be resolved.

My Daughter school is Suzanne Middle School. i have heard some good news about the school, she will start 6th grade on August and hopefully those comments we have are are true. thank you

We had to go through the three years at Suzanne and then to Walnut High to appreciate a difference. Teachers and the principal Mr Ojeda in Suzanne are great! Majority of them do care about their students. Maybe 2-3 rotten ones, but it's OK. Any conflicts were resolved. Mr Ojeda was very accessible and friendly. Years at Walnut High were completely opposite.. I hope our school has more Mr Ojedas and fewer Jordans!

Suzanne Middle School's test scores compared to similar schools are in the top ten in the State. The mix of old and new teachers is excellent. The administration is supportive. Lots of activities. There are two California State Teachers of the Year here and one National Teacher of the Year. My daughter was on a waiting list to get in while there was room at the other schools. That says it all.

It's an excellent school! I LOVE it! I have a younger sibling, and she is very excited to be in Suzanne Middle School, too. I'm very proud of this school, and i know it'll teach great things!

Last modified Suzanne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.