Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I love this school, I can not in justice say this school has quality teachers. Just like the other review said, "Luck of the draw" If you have a teacher who has a infant or a grade school child, you are in for NO HOMEWORK!! Teachers with small kids themselves, dont want to go home and grade or stay after school to talk with parents. The parents are great, if you like rich, Chinese parents who are so "proud" they are in Westhoff.

We love all the teachers there except one. The school is over the top. 4th grade Kids fly to Sacramento for a field trip. Parents are a bit snobbish and cliquish! But if your kids are in for good education, you go there and ignore the rest!

The teachers in this school is like a luck of the draw! VERY TENSE! Not friendly from class to class, teacher to teacher. I don't like the way this school introduce common core curriculum, it becomes parents'/tutors' responsibility to mentor the new material... kids are like guinnea pigs!

I have 4 kids. 1 graduated from Westhoff and currently have 2 in the school still. Let me give you an idea how great the school is. Recently there is a teacher that retired (2yrs ago) but being such a caring and dedicated teacher, she came back to volunteer her time after school once a week to hold "mind stimulating" activities for the GATE students. After all the budget cuts, GATE programs in Walnut got $0 in funding. This show you the dedication of the wonderful teachers here! I'm SO glad my kids attend Westhofff!

This school is awesome! The principal is doing a great job helping the students learn positive characters which is very important in character building for elementary students. This school has an ambiance like a private school, and they excell academically because of the hard work of the teachers! I am so happy that my children go to this school. Students here really need to study hard and parents need to be involved in their child's activities to be able to stay in this school. If you want excellent quality and good education this school is for you!

I was very disappointment with the principle and teacher actions. They lable my child of bad behavior when my child was in kindergarten and told me that they no longer will take my child back to go to 1st grade. There reason was they did not want to ruin their reputation of their distinguish school rating.

My daughter attends this school and loves it! The teachers are strict but loving at the same time! A great learning environment for kids! Parents are wonderful too! Great support system there!

Awesome School! I think every kid should come here!!!!

This school is awesome. My sons are achieving things greater than we ever expected. This school is really great. Take my advice and go to this superb school.

This primary school is great. The parent involvment is tremendous. The teachers are great and they have high expectations of their students. My son's teacher writes useful comments to guide my son and let me know of his progress in class. She just would not let any problem slide by. My daughter was a graduate of this school and she is now getting straight 'A' in Walnut High School. Overall, Westhoff Elementary School is one of the best primary schools in the United States.

Last modified Leonard G. Westhoff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.