Wasco, CA

Wasco Independence High School 1

Posted March 31, 2011
This school Is the worst school next to the wasco high school, the kids don't focus on school there too busy worrying about other things, there was only one good teacher his name is Mr Anderson, which I think he retired. Almost all the girls in independent are pregnant or had a baby! The principle and teachers are a joke, if I were you I wouldn't send you're kids to any of these wasco schools the teachers do not care about there students, I moved my kids to Bakersfield schools (best desition ever). Also the person that commented I think he's a student, if this scool was so great why didn't they teach u how to spell.

Wasco Independence High School 4

Posted April 12, 2006
- a former student

Wasco Independence High School 5

Posted February 09, 2006
I am not a parent I am a student, I just whant to said that this school is not that bad as many people tink it is. I also think this is the better place to be sended. At first after they kick me out of high school I fell very bad, but Independence High school gave me another chance, know I am just few days beffore receiving my diploma. An this was posible only whit the help on my teachers the principal an al the other staff of this wanderful school. Tanks Independence High

Wasco Independence High School
1445 Poso Drive, Wasco, CA  93280
Last modified Wasco Independence High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Wasco Independence High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top