Wasco, CA
Students enrolled: 1,644

Posted September 11, 2013
I have recently started attending Wasco High School and I already feel secure and comfortable. I love how I have no problem asking my teachers for help when I need it, whereas in other schools I sometimes I felt that I couldn't because I didnt feel comfortable with them. The bell schedule is a little confusing and gets some time getting used to, but overall its not TOO difficult. :) Another thing I'd like to point out is how amazingly spirited this school is! The rallies are amazing and they pump me up! The point is, even though I'm a freshman and just came here, I already feel connected to this school, like I'm a part of it. I'm PROUD TO BE A TIGER! :D

Posted December 31, 2009
I only went here for my Freshman year but it was THE BEST! There are so many extra-curricular activities and an unbelievable amount of school pride! GO TIGERS!! The cafeteria food is great! Nachos, pizza, burgers... but if that isn't enough, there's an open campus so you can go to Taco Bell, Subway, Carls Jr....etc. Also, I love how they play top music hits during lunch! Its amazing x). Anyways, the staff is just wonderful! Kudos to Mr.Hunter for motivating everyone to do their best. These teachers do more than they are expected to. They teach, but they also CARE FOR REAL!! They will become your friends and I believe there is not a single teacher that is hated or disliked in the building. Wasco High School has a friendly atmosphere. Everyone is kind to eachother and there are never any cliques that hate other cliques. I love WHS!!!

Posted August 20, 2009

Wasco High School 4

Posted July 25, 2009
During my freshman year at this school I hated it because of the small town ways and the focus on punishment but I later learned not to get caught and I grew to enjoy that the school was an open campus and that it was close to places outside campus that had good or fast food. In my sophomore year I had a AP class and I loved it for it was challenging and fun. I also learned that there was staff in the school who cared for the students future and motivated them to strive and achieve greatness. This school was an open campus but the food at the school was great and it was impossible not to make friend's there. It was not very diverse but the minorities (being white,Asian, and black) seemed to fit in just fine.

Posted April 21, 2009

Wasco High School 0

Posted December 03, 2007
This school has the greatest staff and the nicest students in the world.

Posted November 07, 2007

Wasco High School 4

Posted November 01, 2007

Posted December 05, 2006

Posted March 05, 2006

Wasco High School
1900 Seventh Street, Wasco, CA  93280
Last modified Wasco High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasco High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top