Waterford, CA

Posted July 12, 2009
Waterford Highschool is a great school. We are so pleased with the staff, they go well above and beyond the call of duty. I feel blessed that my children are able to attend a school where they are valued and have the support they need to succeed.

Waterford High School 3

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
i used to go to this school. i was there for my freshman year. it is a great school and other student should want to go here. the teachers are friendly and the students are even better. i recently moved to arizona but i miss waterford like crazy!! good luck class of 2011. have fun this year _SAMI_

Waterford High School 0

Posted October 23, 2008
this is my last year at waterford high im a senior 2009 baby!! my class were the first sophomores to break the 800 score to bring our school to number one in 7 counties. Football has improved and one their first homecoming (varsity) soccer has lost only one game out of two seasons. So all ive got to say is GO Wildcats.

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008
I think it's a wonderful school. I'm currently a senior at Waterford High [Class of 2009--woot woot] and I can say that the teachers are SUPER SUPER helpful. The math and English department are really helpful. Students don't feel afraid to ask questions, because at atmosphere at the school is bully-free. Teachers provide a real learning experiance, and make SURE that each and every student understand the topic. The staff for the most part is really friendly and more than willing to help in anything. Our principal is a really sweet man that is always willing to better the students. Wateford is NUMBER ONE IN SEVEN COUNTIES! Our API is well exceeded 800. I encourage and parent to enroll their children at Waterford High. You won't be disappointed.

Waterford High School 2

Posted January 17, 2006

Posted June 20, 2005
- a former student
Excellent school, wonderful teachers and staff, great extracurricular activities. A wonderful acedemic community.

Posted July 26, 2004
We have been very happy with Waterford High School. Its smaller environment gives more of a family feel, plus the block schedule gives the students time to actually learn and not just get their books out and put stuff away. We are very happy with teh school.

Posted March 16, 2004

Waterford High School
121 South Reinway, Waterford, CA  95386
Last modified Waterford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top