Bad
Good

My son attended this school and started to get into trouble all the time. I was disciplining him for months until I realized, he was being suspended for talking in class and other minor classroom infractions. I tried to reason with the principle aflter he had been suspended from school at least 3 times for minor infractions, but he would hear none of it. PARENTS BEWARE if your kid falls to the dislikes of the principle or teachers there is no getting back into there good graces. I took my son out of that school and now his grades are up and he hasn't been in trouble once at the new school. THIS SCHOOL HAS A BULLY PROBLEM AND IT IS NOT WITH THE KIDS! ITS WITH THE PRINCIPLE AND TEACHERS! How was my son expected to get good grades when he was being suspended for talking in class or tapping his foot to the beat in music classs! Yes thats right he was suspended for tapping his foot to the beat in music class! I plan to take this to the super attendent because the principle would not listen, but I hope you will!!

I attended this school a year ago and i think there is to many things that get over looked ... kidzz feel like they are getting picked on and pointed out as in Already pinned as a bad kid . I also think the principle Doesnt under stand how the kidzz feel individualy he only looks at how evey1 acts in the big picture ... but what do i know im only 13 . Things need to change ~H~

Well i attend this school and its very racists wich i hate and most of the teachers i cant get what there saying while there teaching me

Two stars is about all I can give at this point. I hope my son has a more prosperous year in 7th grade. Hopefully he will have a more mind stimulating experience and get into trouble less....

This school is old and cannot handle the growth of the community. The teaching staff is exeptional, but everything else could use and upgrade and expansion.

Waterford middle school rocks! It has the best teachers, principals, and lunches

Last modified Waterford Junior is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.