West Covina, CA

Posted January 02, 2013
It's a shame they closed down...I have so many memories from this school...LOVE YOU SWS!!!! <3

Posted June 13, 2008
I've had my children there for four years. The school really made a big effort this year to focus on challenging students by updating their curriculum at an advanced level and by making sure P.E. was a part of their everyday activities. My kids love it, and I am very pleased overall.

Posted June 10, 2007
Great school. Students learn in a fun and disciplined environment. The administration's leadership is very professional. Straightway is a parent's dream come true!!!

Posted June 09, 2007
This school is a top notch school. Students are given a quality education in a well disciplened environment. The administration is wonderful, caring and very professional. This school is a parent's dream come true!!!

Posted August 16, 2006
I have had my two children at Straight Way for four years, and I love it! The faculty is caring and cooperative. It is evident the school is always looking to improve and strengthen its already valued qualities. I have had a wonderful experience, and I would recommend this school to all who are looking for high academic standards, safety, and a unified community.

Posted August 15, 2006
There is a lot of comraderie and cooperation between parents and teachers. Faculty are always looking out for the best interest of the students. You feel safe when your child is in their care. I feel that my child has grown so much academically and socially in the past year.

Posted June 29, 2006
Best islamic and Arabic School in the area. They take care of the students as if they are their own children. I strongly recommend it. I have two kids enrolled and I plan to enroll two more God's willing.

Posted June 07, 2006
I have only great remarks to say about this school. My younger brother attended this school and when he transferred to a public school after moving he was considered a 'gifted' student because his academic skills were above average.This school is very well diversed and the staff is like family.

Straight Way School 1

Posted March 03, 2006
This school has been my worst nightmare.....My child had been enrolled in this school since pre-school. He is now in the 3rd grade. This year starting out I had noticed a lot of administration changes and it concerned me. Alot of the teachers and the Vice Principle had left for some reason. So, the school is now ran by the Father, Mother and daughter. Which I feel can create problems for the parents if you have any issues. I would not suggest this school whats so ever.

Posted May 29, 2005