West Covina, CA

Walnut Grove Intermediate School 0

Posted November 25, 2009
I currently go to Walnut Grove and I love it there!!! The teachers are really good at what they do and honestly I think it's way better than Edgewood :) Go Hawks!

Walnut Grove Intermediate School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
I'm currently going to this school, and I love it. Way better than elementary. The teachers are great at what they do (and funny, so you're not bored out of your mind) but not flakey. Some teachers have been the subject of complaint, but only a few. Learning here was great, teachers really helped me get the lesson. Our new principal, Mr. Nambu, seems really nice. Like the kind of person who will listen to you, even if you're 13.

Walnut Grove Intermediate School 5

Posted June 05, 2009
This school is excellent. It is small enough where it is a lot like a private school setting. They keep you well informed. The children also get a lot of close attention from the teachers due to the great ratio. Sending my daughter there was the best decision I could have made.

Walnut Grove Intermediate School
614 East Vine, West Covina, CA  91790
Last modified Walnut Grove Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Grove Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top