West Covina, CA

Giano Intermediate School 1

Posted August 12, 2014
Giano Intermediate is by one of the worst schools I ever went to because of the negative vibes and immature students who go to the school and they are not challenged to learn. All they care about is their drugs, criminal conduct, fights, and their cliques that they so happen to be involved in. The students also highly are disrespectful to their teachers and do not participate in any work whatsoever. Some teachers also do not take part in their roll, leading to them slacking off and talking nonsense which has held these students futures down. This school really needs to step up to its full potential because I believe they are more than this.

Posted September 02, 2013
School is improving. Teachers are great and the school offers fun extra-curricular activities. I have to write at least 15 words to post this but I have nothing more to say.

Giano Intermediate School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
Giano has always been a great school to me. I admit our old Principal that we had was not doing her job. Well our new principal is great. I am so tired of people always saying that Giano is a 'ghetto school' because it is located in a barrio. Well we made California Distinguished School. So I guess we are not so ghetto after all. We proved everyone else wrong. It is a pleasure being part of the staff......

Giano Intermediate School 4

Posted February 17, 2010
Being a former student, i know that Giano is an OK school, but not great. Our principal, well my opinion is i didn't think she did her job well. The teachers there care about our education alot. now that i'm in highschool, i truly miss the school. its much smaller, but that was the best part for me. If parents plan to send their kids there its a good choice because it won't be a choice to regret

Posted July 20, 2009
I give this school 100 out of 5 because it's so amazing. It's super clean and has great teachers, programs, and activities. When i first got there, the only person I knew was my neighbor but she introduced me to a lot of her friends. Mostly everyone was really nice and even though there were some fights, there weren't as many as the school that I had come from had. Also, ALL of my classes required you to think. I had Honors and GATE classes to so i had a bit of a challenge with some things. Also, I almost never heard people swear at school. The only people that did were the trouble makers or people that had some how accidentally hit themselves. At this school, I learned a ton of things and actually understood it almost instantly. That's why I give this school such a high score.

Giano Intermediate School 3

Posted May 22, 2009
I would have given this school 4 stars if it wasn't for the students and the academics. I'm currently a new student at Giano, and my first impression was pretty neat--the school was way cleaner than my previous one, which had gum and bags of Cheetos cluttered everywhere. At first, the students seemed pretty nice--I mean, they were the types who would kindly approach the new student, say hi, and offer to walk you to your next class. But after a few more weeks? Dozens of fights had occurred, all classes (except Algebra I) required absolutely no thinking at all, and I heard 3 times more swearing than I did in my old school. A- for cleanliness, C- for people and academics.

Posted March 22, 2009

Posted March 19, 2009
this is the best school ever and my daughter is learning so much

Giano Intermediate School 0

Posted December 14, 2008
this is a great school i'm curently attending there and the teachers and students are great!

Posted December 12, 2008

Giano Intermediate School
3223 South Giano Avenue, West Covina, CA  91792
Last modified Giano Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giano Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top