West Covina, CA

California Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
We just moved to the area last year and my son and daughter have been attending Wescove since then. I am extremely satisfied with my sons current 6th grade teacher Mr. Daproza, He is an awesome teacher! He has his own unique way of teaching, and really shows that he does care about the the student's education. I love how he is preparing my son for middle school. Keep up the excellent work Mr. D!!!!

California Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2009
My daughter went to this school from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The teachers at this school are highly professional. Thanks for being wonderful and caring teachers: Ms. Okamura, Ms. Takata, Mrs. Munns, Mrs. Ho, Ms. Kawamuara, and Ms. Heller (Cheng).

California Elementary School 2

Posted June 17, 2008

California Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2007
I am a first time parent with a Kindergartener. I have found my child's school very helpful to my child who has special needs. His teacher is so understanding and the principal makes sure he has friends to play with every day. I couldn't ask for a better school for my son.

California Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2007
My children started at California School last year. Both girls have done extremely well. The teachers and principal care greatly about the students. I feel my children are receiving a better education than they did at their private school

Posted February 21, 2007
After homeschooling my oldest three children a few years, I have found California to be of the most parent supportive and exceptional student-friendly, academic environment. Overall, the administration and teachers are highly qualified and genuinely work together for the benefit of their students.

Posted February 20, 2007
This is an excellent school with an excellent staff from the principal to the teachers to the support staff. The teachers really work together and use effective programs to teach the state standards such as Saxon Math. I am very happy that my two kids could attend such a great school with a very supportive principal and dedicated teachers.

California Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2007
I just moved here and this school is too crowded and my daughter is not getting the attention she needs! I am currently looking for another school to put her in.

Posted May 14, 2006
This school is great when it comes to safety and parents involvement.

Posted April 18, 2006

California Elementary School
1125 Bainbridge, West Covina, CA  91790
Last modified California Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
California Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top