Bad
Good

We just moved to the area last year and my son and daughter have been attending Wescove since then. I am extremely satisfied with my sons current 6th grade teacher Mr. Daproza, He is an awesome teacher! He has his own unique way of teaching, and really shows that he does care about the the student's education. I love how he is preparing my son for middle school. Keep up the excellent work Mr. D!!!!

My daughter went to this school from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The teachers at this school are highly professional. Thanks for being wonderful and caring teachers: Ms. Okamura, Ms. Takata, Mrs. Munns, Mrs. Ho, Ms. Kawamuara, and Ms. Heller (Cheng).

I am a first time parent with a Kindergartener. I have found my child's school very helpful to my child who has special needs. His teacher is so understanding and the principal makes sure he has friends to play with every day. I couldn't ask for a better school for my son.

My children started at California School last year. Both girls have done extremely well. The teachers and principal care greatly about the students. I feel my children are receiving a better education than they did at their private school

After homeschooling my oldest three children a few years, I have found California to be of the most parent supportive and exceptional student-friendly, academic environment. Overall, the administration and teachers are highly qualified and genuinely work together for the benefit of their students.

This is an excellent school with an excellent staff from the principal to the teachers to the support staff. The teachers really work together and use effective programs to teach the state standards such as Saxon Math. I am very happy that my two kids could attend such a great school with a very supportive principal and dedicated teachers.

I just moved here and this school is too crowded and my daughter is not getting the attention she needs! I am currently looking for another school to put her in.

Last modified California Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.