West Covina, CA

Edgewood Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
I'm now a 7th grader at this school, and I started going to this school last year as a new student. The teachers are really nice, my favorites were Mrs. Reynolds and Mr. Kealy. They're both strict teachers but i love strict teachers! As long as you do what you're asked to, you wont get in trouble! They both know how to make learning fun and if you can't understand the lesson, they will take the time to explain it in a way you can understand. I haven't really found true friends at this school, I still hang out with my friends from my old school. I might just like the teachers more than the students!:P but yes there are really nice students too, I just don't fit in this school. I've been asking my mom to move back to my old school, but I also have second thoughts cause I know I'll miss the teachers there!

Posted April 28, 2013
It's fun and there are many great teachers that supports you . There are many friends that you can meet and all have different cultures . Plus , unlike any other middle schools' Edgewood Middle School is a huge school and there are a bunch of students that are friendly and supportive .

Edgewood Middle School 3

Posted March 28, 2012
The vice principal is very helpful as is the probation officer. No, my child does not see him for disciplinary reasons. I don't care much for one counselor inparticular. She'll listen to your issue, act like she cares and then do nothing about it. There is 1 math teacher that seems to care more about her own studies than those of her students. If u are not involved in ur child's education they will drown at the school. The choir teacher is amazing and loves his job and his students. The 8th grade history teacher is another great one. Of all the middle schools in the area, Edgewood is probably the best.

Edgewood Middle School 1

Posted June 23, 2011
My child was bullied and hurt at this school and so were 4 other kids that we know of. The staff did nothing about it and didnt take the problem seriously! San Jose is highly recommended if you are looking to enter your child into middle school

Posted April 18, 2011
I am a parent of a student at Edgewood. My child struggled prior to going to Edgewood. He is now doing fantastic and I owe it to the great teachers at the school. I made such a great choice by enrolling my child there! My son has blossomed in many ways since being there. Thank you Edgewood for making a difference in my childs life!

Posted April 18, 2011
Love Edgewood Middle School! I have 2 kids that have graduated Edgewood Middle and one that is a student. All of my kids did so well at the school. The teachers are amazing! They all really go above and beyond and have always cared for each of my children. Awesome school!

Posted March 16, 2010
I love this school. I am a 7th grader and I love being here. I would never go to another school unless i'm forced to.

Edgewood Middle School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
Edgewood is a great school. Although i particualrly dislike the principal, the school has great teachers such as Ms. Leighton, Mrs. Bezaire, Mr. Lawler, Ms. Radcliffe, Ms. Jewell, and much more!!

Posted October 08, 2009
The extracurricular activities at Edgewood are way above the average. The Arts program is truly unique. It's refreshing to find a school that emphazises the importance of the arts in education.

Posted March 17, 2009

Edgewood Middle School
1625 West Durness, West Covina, CA  91790
Last modified Edgewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgewood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top