Bad
Good

This school needs to have more activities during and after school for students and more parent involvement

Merlinda is an excellent school! The teachers are caring and compassionate, as well as professional. They have high standards and my child has excelled at this school. I have been nothing but happy ever since my child began attending Merlinda. Thank you!

The olny thing I don't like is the librarian . She is very mean . One day I went to the library after school and I had my phone and she said to put it away so I put it on vibrate and put it away . I was getting my books when my mom called me and it started ringing . The librarian you any have it on but I was talking to my mom and I said wait to both of them and she said you can't tell me to wait so I hung up . So then I explained to the librarian that I thought it was on vibrate . But she still let me get my books

My daughter was previously attending a school where the teacher was so negative and demeaning that my daughter's grades went from outstanding to poor by the end of the year. I enrolled her at Merlinda and she excelled. The teachers have a "team effort" mentality and are very supportive. The staff works hard to meet the needs of all the students. My daughter's fifth and sixth grade teachers not only cared about her educational needs, but also cared about her social and emotional well being.

This school act like they have disiplina but they don't teacher they do not have any manners when telling parents what they doing wrong in the first week they act professional but there are not . this is wat we get a public school if we did not have childrens going to the school they should have a job . if you put your son or daughter you should see it first ,

When I went 2 school here everything was a little behind other schools, now, my daughter goes here & wow! she was reading full books from cover to cover by the time she was half way through kindergarten!

Great staff, although I really believe that your site should include teacher attendance. In the past this has been an issue with some teachers, they are out too much which interrupts the flow of education that the kids are getting.

Merlinda offers a great education for students. Great parent/ community programs. Although, principal is too strict

Last modified Merlinda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.