Posted April 28, 2014
Vine School is a smaller school making it easy to communicate with faculty, and staff on a more personal level. My child loves her school, and has continued to achieve nothing but positive results. Vine has some of the most exemplary teachers, I consider, fortunate to have as the foundation for my daughter's ongoing learning successes, and academic achievements. I only wish they had more student activities, clubs, or programs . . . . budget cuts (heavy sigh). Thank you Vine, and JC!

Vine Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2012
pretty good. nice teachers. students are okay. great test scores! good experience. happy kids and parents

Posted July 24, 2011
You need to improve your HISPANIC and DISABLED students test score...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FROM TIFFANY JOHNSON!!! I HONOR DR. NEITO former professor at CSULB -SHE COULD TEACH FROM A WHEELCHAIR -- THE KIDS WERE GOOD! Its that book Can you teach! Good Principals should be that supportive --where a teacher can sit in a wheelchair. They are honored able to teach!

Vine Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
I am appalled with what this parent has written. They are making wrongful allegations and are hurting Vine's reputation. I feel it is and excuse because they are in denial of their child's behavior. They are looking to blame someone else rather than facing the reality. I have not once encountered any of this and am very angry that someone would write something like this. My child has blossomed tremendously this year thanks to the first grade staff. They take pride in what they do and work hard to help our children. I feel this is absurd nonsense and whoever wrote this has issues themselves. They are looking for someone else to blame to avoid dealing with the reality. This can in turn damage the child in the long run.

Vine Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2011
My child went to Vine k-5 and had a wonderful experience...she had the best of the best teachers while at Vine....Mrs. Leinbach, Mrs. LarsonSIlva, Mrs. Newlon, Miss Kane, Mrs Henderson and of course Mrs. Folwer...she was very blessed to be able to have these wonderful, caring teachers who have molded her into this wonderful young lady, who is now an honor student in middle school. Sadly some of these teachers are gone and I don't feel that the second grade team as a good as it can be, to clickish and don't seem to have the children's best intrest. Hope the new pricipal, who seems very cold at times and has scared some of the younger students at an assembly - will see this and make some changes to benefit all of these wonderful students who are our tomorrows future. I hope to see some improvements in the following year as this school had gone from a 10 to 3.5 in the last 3 yrs.

Posted May 06, 2010
This is a good school with a great administration. While testing is valued, it is not valued more than the students, Which I feel is a big part of this school's success.

Vine Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
I am a proud parent of and Kindergartener at Vine and thus far have been really pleased with their instructional program. The kindergarten eachers at Vine are passionate about teaching. They are warm, welcoming and very nurturing while maintaining a structured and extremely organized learning environment. One of the main things I appreciate is the way they infuse arts/crafts/music into their curriculum while teaching the students the core. I LOVE VINE and so does my son.

Vine Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2010
My daughter went to Vine School. I have nothing to said complain about this school and staff. Principle is very friendly and he's really doing his job, he almost know all the name of the kid. The front desk staff (nancy) every sweet and polite. I feel so lucky that my kid can go to the terrific school.

Vine Elementary School 2

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009
My daughter graduated from this school last year. She was there from K-5. I loved all her teachers, especially Ms. Lau & Mrs. Kelton. She received great education and really blossomed academically and socially. She was also awarded the presidential award which is a statement of great teachers who want and encourage the children to succeed. I'm blessed for having my child attend this school. She is currently an honor student at a Walnut middle school.

Vine Elementary School
1901 East Vine Avenue, West Covina, CA  91791
Last modified Vine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top