K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love our school. My son is so happy here. The new Principal is great. I love her interaction with the students and families before and after school. She has made some wonderful changes. Office staff is very friendly. Teachers and staff truly care about their students. Love to see my son so happy and comfortable. I had the blessing to go to St Chris and glad my son is here now.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are friendly and the best. They truly care about their students!!!

This school is a hidden gem, I found this school 5 years ago by researching online and I'm glad I did. Student teacher ratio is great, communication with teachers and principal is great, everyone one of our teachers has something different to offer and they are all outstanding. The parent involvement lacks a bit, it is usually the same people involved but with time things are changing for the good here. I would recommend this school.

The school has a great student formation based on discipline, respect and motivation. The moral values are part of the education emphasizing the importance of service. My wife and I we are really proud and happy to see how our kids are growing in a healthy environment and challenging boys and girls to be better in life and as students. Parents participation is a vital part of the boys and girls success. In my opinion, St. Christopher it is a really great school that prepares the students to continue their education for success.

This school is a hidden gem! I attended many years ago and my children attend today. It is as wonderful now as it was then. It is a loving and caring atmosphere with people who care about the best interests of our children. The class sizes are small. The children get plenty of attention and are taught at or above grade level. I LOVE the smaller school size.

St. Christopher's is an excellent school. Their delivery of education meets and exceeds CA standards. My daughter moved from a local "recognized" charter school where teachers are on FB during class, discuss openly how it is ok to be single and pregnant, and get drunk at school functions. St. Christopher's teachers are professional, educated, and experienced. They are role models for all the students (on and off campus). Supportive staff and the families. An excellent school for educating your child.

I went to St. Christopher School as a child and feel awesome about sending my two sons here. The school is very strong on academics. St. Christopher is also helping my children grow into boys of strong character. It is important to me that the boys are educated in our Catholic faith and daily my sons offer me a "refresher course." I love the parents at St. Chris. In my sons' classes I have met a lot of quality parents who are dedicated to the school. They have a strong Parent Teacher Group who works hard to make sure our kids have fun events to participate in while also working hard to raise money for our school. Our teachers are amazing and highly qualified. If I am not mistaken, almost all have their Master's degree. The principal is really sharp and easy to talk to. I just feel really good about the direction of our school. We are up for accreditation again this year and I know that we will show our "Goodness and Excellence through Service." Go Chargers : )

My school is a great school. Children will receive a great education! The school has great teachers!

Our school is small, but that is part of the beauty. we are an extremely tight community, from the administration, to the parents, all the way down to the students. i always appreciate, how the older kids acknowledge my kids, eventhough they are much younger. we have built some great relationships, with other families, throughout the years. most importantly, we are extremely happy with the administration. unfortunately, there is a negative. as far as parent involvement, it seems like it is always the same families, putting in work.

Our school is a small school but extremely big in heart and love. We all work hard together to try achieve goals to keep our school running. Our teachers go above and beyond for the kids. I love this school and try and do what I can to help them succeed. The school has a great teacher to student ratio and the students truly benefit from this. It is a catholic school so not only do they benefit from academics but they also get the religious education also. We are trying to raise funds to help improve our athletic department and need funds to update our classroom tools and such. Thank you in advance for your help and time. We as a community appreciate it and myself as a parent.

Last modified St. Christopher Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8