Bad
Good

Friendly school staff, class sizes are small. I moved my daughter from a private school here, and I love Enadia Tec. The kids have a wonderful garden, they have a library, and they also have music class. The teachers really care about the students. I forgot to mention, the technology! I am happy to know my daughter is learning technology in her school, they work really hard to keep up to date with new technology. They also give parents classes to enhance the children's experience. Love this school!

Great school . Great staff. very helpful my kids just moved in the middle for the school year from private school to this school and we are so happy to be here .

From the very moment I expressed interest in this school, I noticed the school staff made me and my child feel welcomed and special. They remembered my daughter's name upon subsequent visits too. They take a great interest in promoting camaraderie among the students, and take pride in the academic excellence demonstrated here. They encourage the students to learn about gardening, and incorporate the arts into teaching. They even have a farmer's market every Thursday! The principal is easily seen, accessible, friendly, and professional. I believe my daughter is in very good hands here. Love this school and the staff!

Very friendly staff. Clean and organized classes, beutifule garden. Very cooperative with children in need.

Small school. Small class sizes :) Front office staff are friendly! Principal comes across as an equal to other school personnel; approachable, friendly, down-to-earth (New, so hard to say more). With so few students, parent contributions are limited compared to other schools. But parent and faculty commitment is strong, and peripheral support is present. Nice kids. Grounds are well kept. Play equipment is sizeable and on 'squishy' matting. Technologically advanced.

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School.... The test scores tells you how dedicated the Teachers, Staff, and Principal are dedicated to our kids... If you have a personal vendetta, please don't have bad taste and post it here. Be an adult, and speak with the staff directly. If you are that dissatisfied, why not take your child elsewhere? Try private school... As a parent, I am proud of all staff at Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School.... Keep up the great work!!!!

Wow, it is amazing the wool being pulled over our eyes. All that glitters is not gold-- the fact that the school is newly renovated DOES NOT include the education given to the students, just the buildings in which they sit. So happy this year is over and we are heading out!

I am a Professor and I am very impressed with this school. My child goes to this school. The Principal and teachers are dedicated. I know, one day, this school will be one of the top schools in California.

Over all the Principal of this school is very upbeat and caring and my kid's 4th grade experience was pretty good. Yet, the 5th grade teacher here is very lackadaisical. No spelling words, no work back or weekly reports, the kids correct all of their work, math is lacking as well as writing skills, and for their science project the teacher seems very uninspired. I am sorry for the kids in this class.

Enadia Way Elementary is a wonderful school. The campus is beautiful, clean and updated. The teachers care about the students and are very qualified, and the principal knows each and every student and listens when parents ask for her to get involved in specific child situations. The "small community feel" is amazing and I feel my child gets very individual attention. The GATE program is also well incorporated.

Last modified Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.