Public charter
West Hills, CA

Posted December 14, 2014
From the very moment I expressed interest in this school, I noticed the school staff made me and my child feel welcomed and special. They remembered my daughter's name upon subsequent visits too. They take a great interest in promoting camaraderie among the students, and take pride in the academic excellence demonstrated here. They encourage the students to learn about gardening, and incorporate the arts into teaching. They even have a farmer's market every Thursday! The principal is easily seen, accessible, friendly, and professional. I believe my daughter is in very good hands here. Love this school and the staff!

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School 4

Posted October 22, 2014
Very friendly staff. Clean and organized classes, beutifule garden. Very cooperative with children in need.

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School 4

Posted August 11, 2013
Small school. Small class sizes :) Front office staff are friendly! Principal comes across as an equal to other school personnel; approachable, friendly, down-to-earth (New, so hard to say more). With so few students, parent contributions are limited compared to other schools. But parent and faculty commitment is strong, and peripheral support is present. Nice kids. Grounds are well kept. Play equipment is sizeable and on 'squishy' matting. Technologically advanced.

Posted May 10, 2013
Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School.... The test scores tells you how dedicated the Teachers, Staff, and Principal are dedicated to our kids... If you have a personal vendetta, please don't have bad taste and post it here. Be an adult, and speak with the staff directly. If you are that dissatisfied, why not take your child elsewhere? Try private school... As a parent, I am proud of all staff at Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School.... Keep up the great work!!!!

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
Wow, it is amazing the wool being pulled over our eyes. All that glitters is not gold-- the fact that the school is newly renovated DOES NOT include the education given to the students, just the buildings in which they sit. So happy this year is over and we are heading out!

Posted June 05, 2012
I am a Professor and I am very impressed with this school. My child goes to this school. The Principal and teachers are dedicated. I know, one day, this school will be one of the top schools in California.

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School 3

Posted June 04, 2012
Over all the Principal of this school is very upbeat and caring and my kid's 4th grade experience was pretty good. Yet, the 5th grade teacher here is very lackadaisical. No spelling words, no work back or weekly reports, the kids correct all of their work, math is lacking as well as writing skills, and for their science project the teacher seems very uninspired. I am sorry for the kids in this class.

Posted March 16, 2012
Enadia Way Elementary is a wonderful school. The campus is beautiful, clean and updated. The teachers care about the students and are very qualified, and the principal knows each and every student and listens when parents ask for her to get involved in specific child situations. The "small community feel" is amazing and I feel my child gets very individual attention. The GATE program is also well incorporated.

Posted August 24, 2011
I must say that I am glad to have my children attending this school. My kids came to this school from our home school and I instantly noticed a difference in the staff and teachers, but most importantly in the Principal Mrs. Cordoba she ROCKS she is truly an AWESOME woman. My children have excelled academically and they now look forward to coming to school and learning. The environment in this school is loving, friendly and peaceful it feels like home all the staff and teachers know everyone by name and take pride in teaching the kids. I give this school 2 thumbs up and look forward the the 2011-2012 school year. Good job Mrs. Cordoba, Teachers and Staff.

Posted August 17, 2011
You can not base this on one incident. You don't even know us. Enadia Way is a wonderful school with a wonderful office staff. It is your loss that you are not attending our school

Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School
22944 Enadia Way, West Hills, CA  91307
Last modified Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enadia Technology Enriched Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top