K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Going to the Center was one of the best experiences of my life. I talk to kids from other schools and they tell me about bullies and I'm honestly surprised, because going to Center insured that I never witnessed one scene of bullying in my life. The teachers are the most caring, compassionate people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. The grades are small, so I became close with everyone. I still keep in touch with a lot of them! I was by far not the richest person, I attended on partial scholarship, but I never felt like anyone was better than me. The entire school was my family, and you would be lucky for a chance to call yourself apart of it.

Both of our daughters attend CEE and neither us nor our daughters could be happier. This is, by far, the best place to have your children receive a 1st grade education on how to treat people, learn, and advance. Please do not listen to the haters as they are the ones who did not get in to the school or left the school because their children did something wrong and the school let them know about it. From top to bottom, this school is an amazing place.

It's odd that they attempt to educate middle class and lower working class children side by side with some of the wealthiest students in the nation - and then pretend as if a socioeconomic gap and cultural divide don't exist. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth when I visited. What is my middle class child going to say when going for playdates and study group sessions at a Beverly Hills mansion. The school just seems to want to use the diversity angle to boost its reputation without considering the ramifications these gaps might have on the children they purport to educate so well.

The CEE Toddler Program is truly ridiculous. Having two-year-old attend between 12:30 and 3:00 PM when most little ones still need their nap. How can they know anything about childhood development if they force little kids to give up their afternoon nap at only 2.5?! Tired toddlers do not learn well.

This school stole my childhood! If you are a boy than this school will take away your boyhood and you'll never get it back. Please don't make the same mistake my parents made. Don't send your kids here. This is a school where winners lose.

Well overrated and well overpriced. .i actually got in and saw it first site And than i left ..poor management didn't feel real evan with all the smiling in The houl way Feels as a business more than school i found much better down to earth school and i am happy now and know that my kids are too.

My school, the Center for Early Education, is the most warm hearted, diverse, cultural, amazing, magical, place I have ever been to. Each student engages with their classmates as if siblings that have known eachother since day 1. The faculty and staff are beyond extraordinary and are recognized for their wonderful efforts to make the school a more warm and welcoming place. Anyone would be beyond lucky to have a chance to be apart of the Center's community, and I can definitely say I am beyond thankful to be one of them. :)

My son went here from K-6 and had the time of his life! He was on a partial scholarship, but did not feel different or left out of anything. He was popular, loved by his teachers, and was selected for advanced enrichment so when he entered a prestigious middle school he was placed in 8th grade classes -- all of this after the school discovered a learning disability in 1st grade. I think parents who boohoo the social inequalities of the families who go to this school are missing the point -- this is a school for the children, not a country club for the parents. Don't be impressing your insecurities onto your children.

The school's academics are below average, the playground feels like juvie, but at least my kids learned at an early age how cold and condescending other children can be. CEE is all about money, and not about nurturing in any way. And here's the irony If you have money, you don't need the school's connections, and if you don't have money, they won't do anything for you anyway. Feel free to ignore many, perhaps most, of the positive reviews here, even those posted anonymously. Reveta actually encourages parents to write positive reviews on these websites, and we are quick to comply and report back to her to earn brownie points. I'm embarrassed to say one of the 5 star reviews praising the "diversity" is actually by me. How's this for diversity -- the school asks for 100% participation in the Annual Fund Drive, but then goes ahead and publicizes the amount each family gives! Very embarrassing! (for someone who had two kids there on partial scholarships).

There's a reason we used to jokingly call it *Center for Early Materialism*. Be warned. If your child is *different* in any way, she will suffer here. If she doesn't care about money or being stylish, she will suffer here. And just like me, you won't say a word, because you want her to get into Harvard-Westlake. She did get in (the Hudnut connection), and that's why I'm giving 2 stars instead of 1. But the price you pay is huge -- an unhappy childhood. Trust your instincts about this place. I didn't.

Last modified The Center For Early Education is a Private school that serves grades K-6