K-1|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter likes this school so much more than her last school. She made friends right away and I noticed that her teachers Ms Roxy and Ms Maggie, Ms Brooke know and regard all the children with respect. They also serve hot lunches everyday cooked in a kitchen in the center of the school. The cook is friendly and knows the childrens' names. The security gate is always monitored and people have a good eye on your child. This school is open during other schools holiday breaks, too, which is helpful.

Excellent school! Very loving and organized. My son LOVES going to school and loves all of his teachers. Every teachers is perfect for the age level they teach: Miss Kika was amazing in helping my son adjust to his first school experience at the age of 3; Miss Maggie and Miss Larisa introduced him to letters, numbers, fair play, sharing, etc.; Miss Roxy, the Pre-K/K teacher is fabulous - she recognized that my son was ready to do more the first week of his pre-K class and began giving him Kindergarden work which he loves and excells in! He just turned 5 and will be done with Kindergarten. Birthdays are great fun - parents can order bouncers and other fun activities for their child birthday party at the school. Kids get homework daily which is fun to do at home and really promotes pride for the child of his own abilities.

I highly recommend this school to parents looking for a clean, safe and great academically school. My son attends this school for 2 1/2 years now. Great caring teachers with every kid learning at his/her own pace. My son loves all of his teachers, to the point that whatever the teacher says is the law. So, if you feel that you ask your kid too many times for something, just talk to the teacher and after the teacher presents the subject in the class, then everything is a breeze. Couldn't ask for a better school.

My daughter joined this school when she was 3 yrs old and has been there now for the past year. She loves her teachers! Her preschool teacher, Ms Kika, was a wonderfully caring person and not only taught her the alphabet, her numbers and how to write her name but also all the social skills and discipline which are far more important to learn at that age of 3. She has now moved in to the pre-K class which she had no problems adjusting to as she knew both teachers, Ms Larisa and Ms. Maggie who are very thoughtful and attentive to the needs of the children. The school has no bias to religion or race which makes for a fantastic mix of children who all interact together at playtime. The daily hot meals, flexible hours and fun arts and crafts activities are added benefits which make this school so great!

I feel confident taking my daughter to ABC Little School. She is 4 years old and looks forward to going to school. She especially likes her teacher Ms.Larisa who takes time to talk to Megan in a manner which she can communicate with her. She sits in her teacher's lap sometimes, and comes home with new hairdos! She is learning structure and discipline, and can even write her name. I know that she is safe, and that she is not being pushed academically.

Our 2 year old son has been attending for two months and honestly loves it! The love and attention and care he receives every day is priceless. The creativity the school provides along with ample playtime and EXCELLENT teachers is worth every penny! We love the teachers very much. They are all warm and caring and conscientious. We seriously looked at many schools and felt the most comfortible here as well as it being convenient hours and close to our home! The other children attending are also very friendly and kind and caring. They made us feel very welcome. We give it a high 5!

My son and I love ABC LIttle School!The staff is very caring,organized ,and acommodating.The flexible hours make it convenient for working parents and the busy schedule throughout the day keeps my son interested and happy.This will be his second year here and I am very impressed with how much he has already learned.The best part is that every morning my son is excited to go to school and when I go to pick him up he never wants to leave!

I have been a parent of this school for over 2 years. My son is very content and comes home each day happy. The teachers have been there for a long time and my son looks forward to seeing them each morning. Their program teaches him to learn academically and progress at his own level. I recommend this school to everyone.

Excellent School with Great education. They are a very friendly staff and make you feel like you leave your child in a safe environment. You will be very satisfied if you enroll your child in this school.

Last modified ABC Little School is a Private school that serves grades K-1