PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

I spent several months last year touring preschools on the Westside. A friend suggested that I check out West Hollywood Children's Academy. What I discovered was NOTHING that I had seen came close to the amazing experience that this preschool offers. My daughter has learned to read and is going to be totally prepared for elementary school. She adores the teachers and loves going to school.

West Hollywood Children's Academy is nice, clean, and organized child care/preschool. The curriculum is very well thought out and effective. They care for children like it's their own. As a parent I'm happy and confident to leave my son there. Director is very knowledgeable and has years and years of experience. Owners are on the site daily. I am so happy see and hear first hand from my child how happy and how much he likes his preschool and teachers. Almost like family. The best preschool and day care I was able to find in the area.

We love this school! lt's very organized. Your child will also be exposed to math, reading, language arts, dance, and music. Your child will perform in three plays a year. Your child will learn about arts -- not just finger painting and PlayDoh, but the actual construction of thought-provoking crafts and artwork. They make an effort to bring all the parents together in activities with the children a few times a year, which is nice. The director/founder is amazing and generous and actively and passionately involved. Intelligent and open teachers. The vibe is creative, while friendly and warm.

This pre-school is a perfect fit for our family. The principal of the whole school is incredible as is our son's preschool teacher. Children learn through play, singing, dancing activities, and art projects. They start learning sounds and basic reading skills already in preschool.

I agree with the latter review. All of the positives in the school are cancelled out by the negative leadership of the principal and the owner. Last weeks of out attendance were just unbearable this lady is not the professional she claims to be. I hope you will not find out the hard way, like I did.

Academically fairly strong. However, the principal leadership is a nightmare to deal with and personally insulted my wife and I who are professionals. Also no art teacher for several months.

A very wonderful preschool with excellent teachers, great art lessons, overall a great experience for a child. My daughter felt very comfortable in the new environment. Also a great prep for school.

i love West Hollywoood Academy because the kids that go here seem to love learning and gain a great amount of knowledge everyday of the week!

Last modified West Hollywood Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1