West Sacramento, CA

Riverbank Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2015
The school you think is great is not really as much for students. There is a lot of fighting and the official punishment for fighting is one to three days most of the time.In the fight I was resent in a girl ripped of my shirt and only got a one day suspension for fighting not for her ripping off my shirt. I know this because I was there an she got the same punishment as the other girls. The worst thing is some one video taped the whole fight and put it on social media. There is also a lot of bulling. They fix this by making the two students talk face to face. Often or in some cases starting fights or the issue to get worst. When I had a bulling case where I was the victim they wrote it on scratch paper an when my parents asked about the problem they had no record of it an said it was a miss understanding which it wasn't because they would not talk to the witnesses of her bulling me .

Riverbank Elementary School

Posted October 05, 2009
This school does a very good job at keeping the kids interested in subjects. They do a great job with what they have to work with.

Riverbank Elementary School
1100 Carrie Street, West Sacramento, CA  95605
Last modified Riverbank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverbank Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top