West Sacramento, CA

Posted August 25, 2013
For our family Elkhorn has been an experience that every chi ld shouls have. The staff has always been suportive. The bilingual education that they have reciveied has been awsome and as years go by their bilingual skills have gotten stronger. Thank you so much for all your hard work. You will be part of us and hold a special place in our hearts. ROSWELL

Elkhorn Village Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2012
My son goes here and towards in the end of the school year. He was being bully. The school did not do anything. I complaint many times. My son came home 5 times with injury. If you live by this school, don't send them here. This school needs a lot of funding. Teachers and staff needs to be Trained on their people skills.

Elkhorn Village Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
This is a wonderful school. One of my three boys goes here and is thriving. Wonderful teacher.

Elkhorn Village Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted August 21, 2006
All three of my children attend Elkhorn Village. The staff is wonderful here! I felt at ease the first moment I walked into this school. My kids have had great teachers during their years of attendance. We moved up here from the Bay Area and I have had bad experiences with some schools in my old city. The schools were overcrowded and a lot of the staff were under a great deal of stress because of it. Elkhorn is a smaller school. The classrooms are far from overcrowding and the children benefit from this! All of the parents that I know are deeply involved in the classroom. This really is a great school!

Elkhorn Village Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2005
Excellent administrative leadership and staff committed to English Learners and academic excellence. Neighborhood has undergone recent modernization.

Elkhorn Village Elementary School 3

Posted September 06, 2005
There is a great support system as long as the parent is willing to get involved.

Elkhorn Village Elementary School
750 Cummins Way, West Sacramento, CA  95605
Last modified Elkhorn Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elkhorn Village Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top