West Sacramento, CA

Posted August 28, 2014
I'm new to the area but I have never been in a school office where all the staff were so rude. They ignore you while you stand there waiting to be helped and they seem so unhappy. It's a shame that their faces are the first you see because you need to go in there first. I also noticed how many parents just hang out in front of the school, why is this happening? Should I be concerned? I also have been told many false things especially when it comes to transportation! If you don't know, don't lie to me just so I will go away. The staff just isn't engaged and seriously lack customer skills. However, I like my sons teacher. She has made him feel welcome and apart of her class. Kudos to Miss R. I hope the office staff isn't a reflection of the other staff there.

Posted August 27, 2014
The school has a lot of flaws. Especially if your child is new, they don't give you the information you need. 1. The front office staff had no idea that there was a school bus for the children in the area. Also claim there wasn't buses for students for years. Yet the buses sit outside the gate waiting for children. I was told a few times that the buses were only for special needs children. Which is completely false when I called the school bus dept. Imagine how many parents they tell this to who are struggling with transportation! 2.Attendance, You have only have a very limited amount of time to clear up an attendance issue and that is it. I received a warning letter with dates that my child WAS in class! There was basically nothing I could do since I was unaware of that until months later. 3. The scoring of this school is very low compared to others and when they give the option to transfer to another in the area it is basically the same issue with all the low scores. The only other option we have is to move out of the area for our children to go to a better school.

Westfield Village Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
The teacher that teaches my daughter(Ms. Clark)has inspired my daughter to want to learn and study and read books.

Westfield Village Elementary School 3

Posted October 19, 2005
Parents are very involved in this school. New staff is hard working and positive.

Westfield Village Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2005
So far I have had an all right experience with this school. Especially this past year. My kids' teachers were very knnowledgeable, and know what they are doing.

Posted May 06, 2005

Westfield Village Elementary School
508 Poplar Street, West Sacramento, CA  95691
Last modified Westfield Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westfield Village Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top