Bad
Good

this school is terrible. my kids always get hurt and bullied. Today my son was hurt again during class change and I had to take him to doctor and required a lot of reports. They don't have enough hall monitors to supervise the student in the hall way where hundreds of student pass every class change and they should atleast invest in a camera there. One hall monitor is not enough there and she/ he cant even see thru the entire hall way.

wonderful school! great teachers and staff! would like my son to continue with this school always!

I am in high school now buit i ahve been going here since kindergartena nd honestly up until my fourth grade year it WAS the best school around. it had a very small town feel to it but recently its gone downhill. teachers care about you but the principle doesnt support the disciplinary actions needed.for example, i wore no uniform the entire year last year anjd didnt get asked once why i was out of uniform. I also visited the office frequently to speak with administration about getting us textbooks. I can say, this was once a GREAT school, i repeat a GREAT school but ever since we went k-8 it has been far less than that.

My son came to this school in 2nd grade mid-year. We have never seen such a rowdy group of kids! The yard duties do nothing to stop kids from cussing and bullying. I sent him here for 2 months and then had to high tail it out of there. We ended up driving 20 minutes to take him to school because we refused to send him here. It was the best drive we could have done for him. The teacher he had was extremely overwhelmed and could only control the class by screaming. I volunteered twice per week for those 2 months because I had to see what was going on for myself. If you dont mind bullies, cussing, fights and overwhelmed teachers then send your child here.

Just an incredibly wonderful school. Even with all the new schools in the area, Westmore is still considered the cream of the crop, first choice pick for many of us parents. The kindergarten staff are excellent. Just can't say enough positive things about WMO and Sarah and Wendy.

What a great school this has been for my two children, they have been given wonderful placement, guidence and education from k-6 first class. The incredible teachers and office staff that they have are second to none and give all that they have.

Last modified Westmore Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.