West Sacramento, CA

Posted January 15, 2015
this school is terrible. my kids always get hurt and bullied. Today my son was hurt again during class change and I had to take him to doctor and required a lot of reports. They don't have enough hall monitors to supervise the student in the hall way where hundreds of student pass every class change and they should atleast invest in a camera there. One hall monitor is not enough there and she/ he cant even see thru the entire hall way.

Westmore Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2013
wonderful school! great teachers and staff! would like my son to continue with this school always!

Posted September 17, 2012
I am in high school now buit i ahve been going here since kindergartena nd honestly up until my fourth grade year it WAS the best school around. it had a very small town feel to it but recently its gone downhill. teachers care about you but the principle doesnt support the disciplinary actions needed.for example, i wore no uniform the entire year last year anjd didnt get asked once why i was out of uniform. I also visited the office frequently to speak with administration about getting us textbooks. I can say, this was once a GREAT school, i repeat a GREAT school but ever since we went k-8 it has been far less than that.

Posted March 07, 2010
My son came to this school in 2nd grade mid-year. We have never seen such a rowdy group of kids! The yard duties do nothing to stop kids from cussing and bullying. I sent him here for 2 months and then had to high tail it out of there. We ended up driving 20 minutes to take him to school because we refused to send him here. It was the best drive we could have done for him. The teacher he had was extremely overwhelmed and could only control the class by screaming. I volunteered twice per week for those 2 months because I had to see what was going on for myself. If you dont mind bullies, cussing, fights and overwhelmed teachers then send your child here.

Posted September 04, 2008
Just an incredibly wonderful school. Even with all the new schools in the area, Westmore is still considered the cream of the crop, first choice pick for many of us parents. The kindergarten staff are excellent. Just can't say enough positive things about WMO and Sarah and Wendy.

Posted May 27, 2008
What a great school this has been for my two children, they have been given wonderful placement, guidence and education from k-6 first class. The incredible teachers and office staff that they have are second to none and give all that they have.

Posted August 07, 2006
I want to say that since both of my children have been at WMO, I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. All of the teachers that my children have had were wonderful. All the staff that I encountered have been equally as wonderful. WMO is a great school! The principal is wonderful and the parent participation is outstanding. Both of my children have exceeded beyond belief and I thank WMO for contributing to that. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 04, 2004
In reply to Jan. 2004. First of all my child has gone to this school since kindergarten, i have only high praise & regards for the teachers their at WMO, all the teachers my daughter has had have been wonderful. Second, they offer after school reading and math classes, now it's up to you and the student to make sure they attend on the days they are suposed to. Thirdly, I think you need to be more specific as to the assistance with dealing with illnesses. I see kids in the office often when i am around, getting their medications. So exactly what kind of assistance are you talking about? Thanks, Parent of WMO

Posted March 10, 2004
I am a student here so that makes me even more usefull in the reviews. I have gone to this school since Kindergarten. I really like the teachers here and they give there attention to you when needed.I go back and greet them all every day. The principal is great and tries her best to be fair. Everyone is so nice here and I love this school.

Posted March 10, 2004
I'm not a parent but I am a student that goes to WMO. I think it is a great school and the teachers give great help I have been here for 6 years and wouldn't change it for anything.

Westmore Oaks Elementary School
1100 Clarendon Street, West Sacramento, CA  95691
Last modified Westmore Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmore Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top