West Sacramento, CA

Westmore Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2012
I am in high school now buit i ahve been going here since kindergartena nd honestly up until my fourth grade year it WAS the best school around. it had a very small town feel to it but recently its gone downhill. teachers care about you but the principle doesnt support the disciplinary actions needed.for example, i wore no uniform the entire year last year anjd didnt get asked once why i was out of uniform. I also visited the office frequently to speak with administration about getting us textbooks. I can say, this was once a GREAT school, i repeat a GREAT school but ever since we went k-8 it has been far less than that.

Posted April 12, 2010

Westmore Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2010
My son came to this school in 2nd grade mid-year. We have never seen such a rowdy group of kids! The yard duties do nothing to stop kids from cussing and bullying. I sent him here for 2 months and then had to high tail it out of there. We ended up driving 20 minutes to take him to school because we refused to send him here. It was the best drive we could have done for him. The teacher he had was extremely overwhelmed and could only control the class by screaming. I volunteered twice per week for those 2 months because I had to see what was going on for myself. If you dont mind bullies, cussing, fights and overwhelmed teachers then send your child here.

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008
Just an incredibly wonderful school. Even with all the new schools in the area, Westmore is still considered the cream of the crop, first choice pick for many of us parents. The kindergarten staff are excellent. Just can't say enough positive things about WMO and Sarah and Wendy.

Posted May 27, 2008
What a great school this has been for my two children, they have been given wonderful placement, guidence and education from k-6 first class. The incredible teachers and office staff that they have are second to none and give all that they have.

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted August 07, 2006
- a staff
I want to say that since both of my children have been at WMO, I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. All of the teachers that my children have had were wonderful. All the staff that I encountered have been equally as wonderful. WMO is a great school! The principal is wonderful and the parent participation is outstanding. Both of my children have exceeded beyond belief and I thank WMO for contributing to that. Keep up the great work!

Westmore Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2005

Westmore Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2005

Westmore Oaks Elementary School
1100 Clarendon Street, West Sacramento, CA  95691
Last modified Westmore Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmore Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top