Kindercare Learning Center 5

Posted April 14, 2011
Such a nice school, Huge secure Campus with lots of grass and Shady trees! I'm thrilled that I brought my daughter here, We started out slowly with just a couple days a week in Ms. Geeta's class because I thought full time might be to much for her but soon she started asking if everyday was a school day (Even weekends). So we moved her to 5 days a week and havn't looked back since. was so excited when Summer came and she got to sign up for swim lessons with Ms. Carly and Ms. Sascha. The Kindercare curriculum is top notch and the Teachers are all amazing, most of them have been with the center for many years and become a extended part of our family.

Kindercare Learning Center 4

Posted February 10, 2008
My daughter has attended this school for two years - starting when she was 2 in room 1 and she just turned 4 in room 7. I started as a working parent and now am a stay at home mom - I have been able to spend alot more time observing the school and can recommend this facility to working parents that are looking for a loving enviroment (for 2 year olds) and a educational and nurturing environment (thru 4 years old). The new Director Ms. Anna is very caring and truly loves kids and Ms. Martha is a rock at the school.

Kindercare Learning Center
917 Hampshire Road, Westlake Village, CA  91361
Last modified Kindercare Learning Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Kindercare Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top