Westlake Village, CA

Posted July 23, 2014
This school is ok, but we want more for our daughter who just finished 1st grade. Her teacher made the classroom experience stressful, and the principal is not friendly, approachable, or open to feedback. She does, however, like to send very long emails and voicemails that border on rambling and disrespectful. We expected more from a blue ribbon school.

Posted August 01, 2013
Westlake Hills is an excellent school. The teachers go above and beyond on a daily basis. I am extremely pleased with the education that my 1st and 2nd grader are receiving. Great school!!

Posted July 27, 2013
My husband and I have been happy the past 2 years but are wanting a little more for our sons, our own personal preference, as we do feel there is a bit of decline in the quality of what the school used to be. We both went to top schools and want that too for our own children.

Posted July 16, 2013
Too cliquish. Not as happy with always asking for more money or to volunteer more time. Some of us have to work and can not work in the classrooms.

Westlake Hills Elementary School 2

Posted July 10, 2013
This school has been good in the past but has been in decline this past year. The principal is spread too thin, and the budget cuts have let this school fall apart. The teachers are still ok but we are hoping to switch our 1st and 3rd graders to a better school that has been recommended within CVUSD via school choice for next term.

Posted October 25, 2012
I LIKE SCHOOL BUT I VISIT TODAY AND AND........... PLEASE VISIT LUNCH TIME AND SEE WHAT'S YOUR CHILDREN DOING I VISIT TODAY AND I SEE 70% KIDS THROUGH THE LUNCH

Posted November 01, 2010
I have friends who go here and the LOVE IT! I might have to make a move to this school for my kids!

Posted September 19, 2010
Best school, offers band, orchestra, chorus and Spanish as electives, at a small cost. Teachers and kids are great.

Posted May 31, 2010
Best Elementary School in the area (including private schools). We are absolutely thrilled with the staff, principal and parent participation!!!

Posted May 07, 2010
Westlake Hills Elementary is the best public school around. Absolutely amazing principal, teachers, staff and parents. We love this school!

Westlake Hills Elementary School
3333 Medicine Bow Court, Westlake Village, CA  91362
Last modified Westlake Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westlake Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top