Oc Montessori Academy 5

Posted June 27, 2014
My son has been attending this school for the past 2 years since he was 3 (he is 5 now). He will be leaving this wonderful school to go to Kindergarten next year. He absolutely loves this school and the teachers. I like how they move kids at their own pace and the one on one they get in class is so helpful. I could not be happier that my son attended here and the staff is so caring and understanding. All of his teachers have just been so great and patient. After looking at the Kindergarten standards I know my son is more than ready and because of this school what he has learned here will boost his confidence his first year in school. The outside class activities (field trips (you have to pay the cost), class performances, music lessons (you have to pay the cost), & more) too are a huge positive/plus.

Oc Montessori Academy