Westminster, CA

Posted November 18, 2014
OC Montessori Academy is an excellent well rounded school. You can feel the warmth as soon as you walk in the door. The teachers are really dedicated to the academic progress of their students. The Montessori approach to teaching really promotes the awesome independence and self-esteem we all want for our children. The implemented values program really helps the children to understand the importance of being kind, sharing and having respect for others. There are many opportunities for student growth not only academically but socially and emotionally. Great place for children to grow and learn for not only their younger years, but for later on in life!

Posted November 06, 2014
I am really impressed with my daughters progress with just a few months at the school. She is only 2 years old and she has learned her alphabet, counts 1-10! I find her putting her Montessori skills to use at home. The staff is very helpful with making sure she eats. The staff is excellent at communicating to me my daughters daily routine. They are very friendly. Great School!

Posted November 05, 2014
This is such an amazing school! The teachers really work well together, Its kinda like family! Their academic program is amazing. Children are reading and writing by 4 years old.The teachers are not only attentive to the academic development of the children, they even meet their dietary needs! They are great about making sure they eat their food and stay hydrated! I cant say enough good about this school! They are all so loving, warm and welcoming. Great place to build your child's academic foundation!
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 27, 2014
My son has been attending this school for the past 2 years since he was 3 (he is 5 now). He will be leaving this wonderful school to go to Kindergarten next year. He absolutely loves this school and the teachers. I like how they move kids at their own pace and the one on one they get in class is so helpful. I could not be happier that my son attended here and the staff is so caring and understanding. All of his teachers have just been so great and patient. After looking at the Kindergarten standards I know my son is more than ready and because of this school what he has learned here will boost his confidence his first year in school. The outside class activities (field trips (you have to pay the cost), class performances, music lessons (you have to pay the cost), & more) too are a huge positive/plus.
2 people found this helpful