Bad
Good

The principal of this school is amazing....she really cares about her students and staff. She is the definition of the word excellence. The principal is the reason I love this school.

I went to this school from 1987-1990. This was the best school I had ever gone to out of all my years at school. The teachers back then were AMAZING! One year we were reading "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe," and we decorated our class like Narnia and all the other students were able to tour through our class. It brought the book alive for us, this was of course before the movie came out :). When I was at this school great things were happening. The silent reading program we did was also helpful, I am not sure why schools don't use those cards anymore, I think they were called SRA cards. Those were a nice supplement to our reading. Much more engaging I believe than the new reading counts stuff. I also did girl scouts and band at this school. What a great school!

The new principal is very good, the staff is very polite and the new custodian is very polite and the school is looking cleaner than before

In previous years, the school was excellent. Now with a new principal, it has gone downhill.

Susan B. has gone academically downhill since I attended a couple years back. The new principle is not very good either. A younger sibling of mine was harassed by another peer in the bathroom and when the principle phoned my mom, she would not tell her the name of the girl who harassed my sister. That was so very wrong of the principle to not release the girl's name. Susan B. has seen much better days, and is very sub-par compared to many other thriving elementary schools in the district.

I believe that Anthony Elementary is a great school because the teachers there are very caring and love to teach.All the staff is willing to help out and they dedicate their time to all the students and go beyond to get involved and help each and every student succeed.

This school is wonderful. The teachers are involved, I get a weekly report, the Principal comes out to direct traffic himself. They really encourage parental involvement.

Susan B Anthony is a great school I attended there when I was young. And the Teachers there are great. I know my kids are learning and safe at there school.

Last modified Susan B. Anthony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.