Bad
Good

I had to remove my child from this school because some of the teachers bully the kids. My son's 6th grade teacher felt it was necessary to have him sit out at recess because he was out sick the day before. I did not send a note requesting this. In previous years teachers made him cry because of his haircut. This is NOT a good school at all. Not all teachers the are horrible, but there are very few good teachers who care about actually being teachers.

This school sucks my daughter got in troubel just becaues she did not want to be freinds with this other girl the reasons were that she would pinch and would punch my daughter on her arm when my daughter was playing the girls sister went up to her and started yelling at her this school is not good at all

This school is horrible! My son was doing well until he got to 2ed grade where he started to get bullied. I went personal down there to talk to the teachers and they didn't do anything. My son's grades started to go down and didn't want to go to school. So I went down there a second time and this time i spoke with the principal. Same as last time they didn't do anything. That's when I decided to change him from school. Now in his new school, his grades went back up and seems happier then ever.

John Marshall is a excellant school the teachers are great and caring. SDr.Carter cares for each and every student. I have never seen a school so caring. They want every child to succed. GO ROADRUNNERS!!!!

my daughter and son go to this school and i think its great.this school is a great awesome school and also my kids are having fun here but also the teachers are strict and thats what kids need.

Last modified John Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.