Westminster, CA

Posted June 30, 2011
I have personally seen how the semi new principal Mrs. Jansz interacts with the kids and how much she really cares about them. She has definitely made a distinct difference in the school! I am grateful that my child started at Post Elementary when Principal Jansz stepped in! The teachers are great for the most part there are only two specifically that I can think of that do not meet my own very high standards. Besides that this is a grate school with overall improving scores. (which did increase after principal Jansz was appointed!) Keep up the good work Post!

Posted March 31, 2011
The teaching staff care about students and families. Staff have provided food and clothing for familes in need. A teacher traced a students foot to buy shoes the parent couldn't afford. Teachers often provide tutoring on their own time, no extra pay. Students are given the tool to be successful. Any teacher can work with my children any time. Office people strive to know parents & students and help them with all their needs. Principal and staff worked hard to improve testing scores over 70 points in 3 years. WOW! You have reason to be proud of your child and the staff of POST . Get involved and get to know the people. I would be proud tp say my child attends Post.

Posted February 16, 2011
To those who concerns about your kids future! Post elementary school is horrible, teachers don't care about the student, when you try to talk to them there responds was, too many student in one class for a teacher and the staffs at the front desk are lazy! My kids go to this school and I volunteer in the morning at the school. The front desk Never say hi or even look up, I'm not sure that because I'm Asain. I have tried to say hi and talk but they were very blunt. If this is how the school hire staff to work at the school front desk with an attitude and not helpful and teacher who dont care about the students learning or not now I know why Private school asssist. I'm worry about your kids and mine future!!

Posted November 13, 2009

Post Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted December 29, 2007

Post Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2007
Sorry to say, the staff are terrible. They donot go the distance to accomodate the children.

Posted August 25, 2006

Post Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2005
- a former student
This school has a limited amount of extracurricular activities but I do commend them on their effort towards special education. Parent involvement could use some improvement. However, the parents that do participate help make up for the rest.

Post Elementary School
14641 Ward Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Post Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Post Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top