Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Aside from the faculty talking to parents as if we're children ourselves (ESPECIALLY the principle). My daughter was picked-on, on a regular by a few classmates of hers and I am extremely disgusted of how it was handled. I picked up my daughter from school crying a few times about this. She began asking me if she could stay home to avoid these girls. I talked to the principal hoping she could resolve this issue. She had a psychologist talk to the girls. My daughter told me what her conclusion was. Apparently she told my daughter, "YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE, AREN'T YOU?" and that was that. The principle said my daughter should get therapy. That's how they "resolved" it. Like I mentioned above, the principle is unprofessional in speaking to parents in a demeaning way. If you have "sensitive kids" I do not recommend this school. They'll have to tough it out when they are being harrassed.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

One teacher can ruin everythijng that was positive.. please keep background checks everyyear on your staff

Great for General Ed and advanced. Those with LD/Dyslexia look elsewhere its a fight for your rights long hall.

I have personally seen how the semi new principal Mrs. Jansz interacts with the kids and how much she really cares about them. She has definitely made a distinct difference in the school! I am grateful that my child started at Post Elementary when Principal Jansz stepped in! The teachers are great for the most part there are only two specifically that I can think of that do not meet my own very high standards. Besides that this is a grate school with overall improving scores. (which did increase after principal Jansz was appointed!) Keep up the good work Post!

The teaching staff care about students and families. Staff have provided food and clothing for familes in need. A teacher traced a students foot to buy shoes the parent couldn't afford. Teachers often provide tutoring on their own time, no extra pay. Students are given the tool to be successful. Any teacher can work with my children any time. Office people strive to know parents & students and help them with all their needs. Principal and staff worked hard to improve testing scores over 70 points in 3 years. WOW! You have reason to be proud of your child and the staff of POST . Get involved and get to know the people. I would be proud tp say my child attends Post.

To those who concerns about your kids future! Post elementary school is horrible, teachers don't care about the student, when you try to talk to them there responds was, too many student in one class for a teacher and the staffs at the front desk are lazy! My kids go to this school and I volunteer in the morning at the school. The front desk Never say hi or even look up, I'm not sure that because I'm Asain. I have tried to say hi and talk but they were very blunt. If this is how the school hire staff to work at the school front desk with an attitude and not helpful and teacher who dont care about the students learning or not now I know why Private school asssist. I'm worry about your kids and mine future!!

Sorry to say, the staff are terrible. They donot go the distance to accomodate the children.

Last modified Post Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.