Westminster, CA

Posted June 02, 2012
The budget troubles in CA and at Frybergur have not prevented the staff from working hard to teach my childrens. I can see their hard work and I appreciate it. Mrs. Kresge and Dr. Martinez are the best! but there are many others too who are good. All the childrens love the principal because she care for them and treat with respect, but most she lead the school to more learn and care for the kids. The principal and the teachers practice safety for the students and the office workers practice safety too. My daughter is really learn a lot this year and Dr. Martinez read and write a note on all my childrens report cards. I find out she read my childrens friends report cards too. This is a really good becuase the students and the parents knows she really care about how they do in school. No other principal I meet does this and my childrens really appreciate. Also Dr. Martinez take time to talk to all the parents, this is good for Frybergur. My daughter and sons also like Mrs. Kresge, Mrs. Stclair, Mrs. Enterline, Mr. Rodriguez, Mrs Georgi, Mrs. Glazner, Mrs. Luu, Mrs. Simpsons, and Parker with the red hair. Some more I don't know the names. Good teachers and Dr. Martinez is lovely!

Posted May 09, 2012
My kid loves the school, Dr. Martinez, and her teach Mrs. St. Clairs. The school has very supportive staffs to help parents with questions, concern. PTA has couple members who are very dedicated their time to support school activities. I can wait to send my 2nd daughter to this school the following year.

Posted January 16, 2011
I love this school! Most of the teachers are great and the principal is amazing. The PTA has good new officers which Mrs. Martinez (principal) supports and meets with regularly. Mrs. Simpson (teacher) is supportive of PTA too. These ladies make us feel welcomed to volunteer. My kids really like their teachers and they love Mrs. Martinez. At Christmas my kids were determined to get the perfect gifts for their principal and their teachers. I feel good knowing my kids are happy at school and safe.

Fryberger Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2010
MY SON HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOL SINCE KINDER HIS TEACHER WAS MS. MIENKING WHICH IS NOW MRS. SAINT CLAIR I LOVE HER THE BEST! HE JUST FINISH 2ND GRADE HAD A VERY HARD YR BUT MRS. SIMPSON THE BEST 2ND GRADE TEACHER I LOVE HER REALLY HELP OUT MY SON SOOO MUCH I THNK HER FOR ALL THE HELP. I LOVE THE SCHOOL BUT WE HAD TO MOVE I WILL MISS ALL THE FRIENDLY STAFF AN PARENTS THERE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEARTS THEY R LIKE MY FAMILY..

Posted February 07, 2010
My son is a fifth grade student who had difficulties managing conflicts with his peers. The principal called me at least once a month about different issues when he was in third grade (Ms. Cordova's class). At times I did not agree with Mrs. Martinez and felt she was being too tough on him, but she always took the time to meet with me and plan how to help my son. Next year he will be going to middle school and I am feeling better about his temper and his grades. He is not perfect, but he has improved so much. The principal never gave up on my son, and some of the calls I now get from Mrs. Martinez are to share his good news. I don't know much about the middle school principals and teachers, but I hope he or she is as good as Principal Martinez.

Fryberger Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted May 10, 2009

Fryberger Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2009
My son has been at Fryberger since Kindergarden and this is his last year. If it wasn't for his teachers' intense dedication to their students we would have pulled him out years ago. Leadership is definitly lacking at the school and little parent involvement lower the school's rating. No extracirricular activities. Little parent involvement=little after school fun. Love the teachers, most of the kids, but could do with a different principal-one who would actually lead our school.

Fryberger Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2009
The teachers here seem to be dedicated but do not seem knowlegable. The PTA membership is lacking very badly as maybe 7 parents show up if that to a meeting and maybe 1 teacher. The principal has never been to a PTA meeting. The principals is seems to be a figurehead only and has no idea what is going on in the school. My daughter is in the 3rd grade and the school has had 3 principals. Not what I call study leadership and Mrs. Martinez is the worst.

Posted June 28, 2007
Academics at Fryberger are top notch. The level of PTA is great considering that there are not enough parent PTA to help out, so those that do, do an awesome job. Some parents think this school is money pushing, but it's not! Public school is under funded, always has and always will be. Other schools have more parent involvement therefor, they get money raised behind closed doors. Teachers here are prime and no one can ever say anything bad about them. My son is very very happy here and that says it all! Kudos to Fryberger teachers, staff, and parents.

Fryberger Elementary School
6952 Hood Drive, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Fryberger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fryberger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top