Westminster, CA

Posted July 12, 2012
I went to this school when i was in 6th n 7th grade so the years of 03-06...i loved this school so much it was a lot of fun, we where the top school we always won games and everyone was hard working form what i herd the school has gotten bad which is really sad cuz i had so much fun at this school

Posted June 14, 2010
Well I have to say Johnson M.S is the best school around. I use to think Johnson was a horrible school. I then moved to another school in the Garden Grove District. I realize that "hey Johnson isn't that bad of a school" it was way better than the new school I'm in right now. The teachers at Johnson are nice, they comfort their students, and they know how to teach not like the teachers in the Garden Grove District. The Garden Grove District teachers blame their student that they can't learn..but on my opinion they can't teach..Johnson is the BEST!

Johnson Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2010
I see there hasn't been a post for quite some time. My daughter who is now 16 and my son 12 both attended Johnson. They are wonderful students and never had problems. Maybe all these students having problems are the ones needing to be looked at? PARENTS are a big problem here. MOST parents here need to step up and follow through with their kids education.

Posted August 20, 2009
Yeah, I agree with you. Johnson is a good place for education. Their staff and teachers do better jobs than I think before. If your children don't do well, don't complain their school, ask yourself ...

Johnson Middle School

Posted August 19, 2009
It always amazes me that people do not understand our system of education. Do parents understand that it is necessary that they do their job and follow through with their student? The school cannot do it alone. Johnson does every program to help parents know what is going on. they have their website, snapgrades, (which is up to date) e mail, voicemail and more. ZAP is also there to give students more time for homework. Parents need to help too. Johnson is a great school for all students.

Posted January 08, 2009
Johnson Middle School is NOT a dirty or unsafe campus! It is clean, safe and the teachers work very hard to help all students succeed. You shouldn't have your cell phone at school, to be stolen. This school provides more opportunity and technology than any other school in the area.

Posted October 29, 2008
Johnson Middle School is (in my opinion) a very good school! Most of the teachers are nice, and you can get along easily with most everyone. I recommend this school to everyone, and since this is my first year, I'm happy to have 2 more years at this awesome and fun school!

Johnson Middle School 1

Posted June 29, 2008
to Joy Goodwin: you may be impressed now, but i think you will notice that they have no follow through, and will not alert you to any thing you need to know. bad grades, no conferences scheduled, promises that even when the v.p. steps in he doesn't do a darn thing. If your child has problems, maybe joined a gang, tagging, attitude, grades...etc...good luck being informed. Oh yeah, and snapgrades is a joke!! rarely ever kept up on , always incorrect and not current. The influences in this school are out of control, and getting worse. They can not pass the testing requirements, and so every year they lose more funding as a punishment. Little to know field trips, except a hike. Free, of course! My child qualified for free tutoring to help her pass this testing, they lagged, for 5 months even with constant calls from me. yuck

Johnson Middle School 2

Posted May 21, 2008
I am currently a student as Johnson Middle School. The teachers are not a problem at all, in my opinion. Some students might dislike them though. This school is not 'above average'. I think that the school has disciplinary issues. There is fighting, stealing, and other strange issues. Some have been very recent, especially stealing. They do not punish students harshly enough. The education is fine. But, I suggest, if you don't feel safe about the consequences of this school, I suggest you make it possible for your child to attend a different school.

Posted March 15, 2008
I am a student at Johnson Middle School and I really love the atmosphere. Most of the teachers are really nice.

Johnson Middle School
13603 Edwards Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Johnson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top