Westminster, CA

Posted July 12, 2012
I went to this school when i was in 6th n 7th grade so the years of 03-06...i loved this school so much it was a lot of fun, we where the top school we always won games and everyone was hard working form what i herd the school has gotten bad which is really sad cuz i had so much fun at this school

Posted June 14, 2010
Well I have to say Johnson M.S is the best school around. I use to think Johnson was a horrible school. I then moved to another school in the Garden Grove District. I realize that "hey Johnson isn't that bad of a school" it was way better than the new school I'm in right now. The teachers at Johnson are nice, they comfort their students, and they know how to teach not like the teachers in the Garden Grove District. The Garden Grove District teachers blame their student that they can't learn..but on my opinion they can't teach..Johnson is the BEST!

Johnson Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2010
I see there hasn't been a post for quite some time. My daughter who is now 16 and my son 12 both attended Johnson. They are wonderful students and never had problems. Maybe all these students having problems are the ones needing to be looked at? PARENTS are a big problem here. MOST parents here need to step up and follow through with their kids education.

Posted February 02, 2010

Johnson Middle School 3

Posted January 18, 2010

Posted August 20, 2009
Yeah, I agree with you. Johnson is a good place for education. Their staff and teachers do better jobs than I think before. If your children don't do well, don't complain their school, ask yourself ...

Johnson Middle School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
It always amazes me that people do not understand our system of education. Do parents understand that it is necessary that they do their job and follow through with their student? The school cannot do it alone. Johnson does every program to help parents know what is going on. they have their website, snapgrades, (which is up to date) e mail, voicemail and more. ZAP is also there to give students more time for homework. Parents need to help too. Johnson is a great school for all students.

Johnson Middle School 1

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
Johnson Middle School is NOT a dirty or unsafe campus! It is clean, safe and the teachers work very hard to help all students succeed. You shouldn't have your cell phone at school, to be stolen. This school provides more opportunity and technology than any other school in the area.

Posted November 12, 2008

Johnson Middle School
13603 Edwards Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Johnson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top