Westminster, CA

Posted February 26, 2014
Warner Middle School to me is the best middle school I ever enrolled to! I'm currently on my last year here and Warner has changed tremendously over the years i have been at Warner. New 2-story science building and a sports gym were just recently added. The teachers here are very outstanding. They are always finding ways to make education fun. (Awesome Teachers: Mr. Garwick, Mr. Lambright, Mr. Acquarelli Mr. Mcfall, Mr. Sousa, Mr. Garrett, Ms. Casato, and Ms.Fields!) There are clubs as well like...NJHS, Sports: Softball, soccer, baseball, football, basketball, and volleyball, Tree Hugger Club, Technology Club, Yearbook, Korean Club, Martial Arts, Dance Club, Surf Club, Choir, PAL, Band, Drumline, and Arts & Craft Club. So Overall, I recommend you to go to Warner!

Posted January 22, 2014
This is school is great. Except for Mr. Branch. He gave my child a C for typing, and my child said he grades us by accuracy. My child show me his typing web grade. My child is 2nd highest wpm as well. I believe that he doesn't want my child to go to Harvard. If my child doesn't go to Harvard when he grow up, I might even sue him. Beside that, Warner is great.

Posted October 24, 2013
Warner Middle school in Westminster, Calif. The music and science department superior to any middle school . I wish more meetings like PTSA were held in the evening fso working parents could attend.

Warner Middle School 3

Posted September 03, 2013
My daughter starts school tomorrow. Does anybody know what time it starts? Any answers well do. Thanks for any answers.

Posted April 09, 2013
hello, I'm a parent wanting some feedback on warner middle school, since I'm thinking of enrolling my son in 6th grade. I would like to know more from parents who have chbildren enrolled and what their experience has been, whether it's been good or bad. Thanks a bunch!!

Posted December 08, 2011
I love Warner Middle School. I'm part of Warner Middle School Class of '11 (: I really miss the fun times I had there. Especially in 8th grade. I had two awesome friends then, Christy Ly and Nguyen Tran (: Even though one of them had drifted away from me, the other is my best friend forever (: I miss my friends, since none of them go to my school. </3 GO CLASS OF 2011!

Warner Middle School 1

Posted November 21, 2011
i graduated in '11 and i have to say going to warner was a total disappointment. The principal barely did anything to help and there were fights almost every week. The only good thing was a couple of cool teacher.

Posted September 28, 2010
I graduated from Warner Middle School back in 2006. Going to Warner, I would have to say, was the best thing ever. When I was there, the prinicpal, Ms. Fullerton, was great. she was very caring of us students as well as the parents. Our vice principal, Ms. Steele, was great too. I had the best teachers. They made me enjoy learning. I am proud to call myself a Wildcat. The comment about Mr. Plumlee is real true!! He was one of my favorite teachers. I enjoyed math with Ms. Hansen, science with Mr. Garwick, and history with Mr. Rogers. P.E. was a drag for me, but having Mr. Simmonds made it fun. This school is great!!

Warner Middle School 1

Posted September 27, 2010
My kids are not happy about Warner Middle School. The Principal does not know how to handle problem in a good way. He always give students a cold face. He needs to smile more when he is greeting the students and the parents in front of the school. Vice Pricipal is not care about the students illness. All she cares if they are present in the school. Most of the old age teachers are very cranky and grounchy. When they misplaced student's homework, they blame the student did not turn it in to them. This is so irresponsibility and careless. They have to organize their stuff. The P.E Teacher is not a good teacher. When students are doing Standard Fitness test, he did not tell them a number of test in order to pass it. He only tells them 2/5 test. The rest they have to guess. So irresponsibility.

Posted September 10, 2010
WARNER ROCKS!!!!!!!!! BEST SCHOOL EVER GO TO WARNER PEOPLE . LETS GO WARNER LETS GO LETS GO WARNER LETS GO

Warner Middle School
14171 Newland Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Warner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warner Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top