Bad
Good

Posted March 21, 2016
I went to this school back to 1969 to 1971 I graduated from Warner junior high school in 1971, they have good teachers, the teachers are very profesionals ,,

Posted April 29, 2015
I am a student at Warner Middle School, and I am in my 2nd year here as a 7th grader. The school experience so far as been wonderful, we are all like a big family, we have sportsmanship, and the teachers treat us very welcomely. Our events at school are extremely fun to be a part of, thanks to all the Pal/Leadership students for setting up such great activities. The school is fun, enthusiastic, and just great!

Posted February 26, 2014
Warner Middle School to me is the best middle school I ever enrolled to! I'm currently on my last year here and Warner has changed tremendously over the years i have been at Warner. New 2-story science building and a sports gym were just recently added. The teachers here are very outstanding. They are always finding ways to make education fun. (Awesome Teachers: Mr. Garwick, Mr. Lambright, Mr. Acquarelli Mr. Mcfall, Mr. Sousa, Mr. Garrett, Ms. Casato, and Ms.Fields!) There are clubs as well like...NJHS, Sports: Softball, soccer, baseball, football, basketball, and volleyball, Tree Hugger Club, Technology Club, Yearbook, Korean Club, Martial Arts, Dance Club, Surf Club, Choir, PAL, Band, Drumline, and Arts & Craft Club. So Overall, I recommend you to go to Warner!

Posted January 22, 2014
This is school is great. Except for Mr. Branch. He gave my child a C for typing, and my child said he grades us by accuracy. My child show me his typing web grade. My child is 2nd highest wpm as well. I believe that he doesn't want my child to go to Harvard. If my child doesn't go to Harvard when he grow up, I might even sue him. Beside that, Warner is great.

Posted October 24, 2013
Warner Middle school in Westminster, Calif. The music and science department superior to any middle school . I wish more meetings like PTSA were held in the evening fso working parents could attend.

Warner Middle School 3

Posted September 03, 2013
My daughter starts school tomorrow. Does anybody know what time it starts? Any answers well do. Thanks for any answers.

Posted April 09, 2013
hello, I'm a parent wanting some feedback on warner middle school, since I'm thinking of enrolling my son in 6th grade. I would like to know more from parents who have chbildren enrolled and what their experience has been, whether it's been good or bad. Thanks a bunch!!

Posted December 08, 2011
I love Warner Middle School. I'm part of Warner Middle School Class of '11 (: I really miss the fun times I had there. Especially in 8th grade. I had two awesome friends then, Christy Ly and Nguyen Tran (: Even though one of them had drifted away from me, the other is my best friend forever (: I miss my friends, since none of them go to my school. </3 GO CLASS OF 2011!

Warner Middle School 1

Posted November 21, 2011
i graduated in '11 and i have to say going to warner was a total disappointment. The principal barely did anything to help and there were fights almost every week. The only good thing was a couple of cool teacher.

Posted September 28, 2010
I graduated from Warner Middle School back in 2006. Going to Warner, I would have to say, was the best thing ever. When I was there, the prinicpal, Ms. Fullerton, was great. she was very caring of us students as well as the parents. Our vice principal, Ms. Steele, was great too. I had the best teachers. They made me enjoy learning. I am proud to call myself a Wildcat. The comment about Mr. Plumlee is real true!! He was one of my favorite teachers. I enjoyed math with Ms. Hansen, science with Mr. Garwick, and history with Mr. Rogers. P.E. was a drag for me, but having Mr. Simmonds made it fun. This school is great!!

Warner Middle School
14171 Newland Street, Westminster, CA  92683-4503
Last modified Warner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.