Webber Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2009
My son has been here for 3 yrs and it seem as if they dont put the students first. My son comes homes some days with no homework and i would ask him? He responds he didnt assign it or i hear he has a sub all the time. Im not happy with this school

Webber Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2008

Webber Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2007

Posted January 04, 2007
This is my childs first year at Webber and I agree there is needed some kind of sports or clubs. We need to involve them with one another in more ways then academicly. Things like sportsmanship and spirit! These could be positive.

Webber Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2006
Webber school has it ups and downs. I myself and my three siblings attended Webber school a long time ago. And I have had the pleasure to send my children to this great school,Yes there could more one on one for each child but with a ratio of 30-up to one teacher were do they find the time,I think the parents need to be involved in there child education and yes after school programs would be great but where does the money come from to fund these programs? All in all Webber school is a well rounded elementary school and all the teacher and staff are great! S&A-Bailey

Posted April 11, 2005
- a former student

Webber Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2005
I rated teacher quality as a 2 because of one particular 1st grade teacher that shouldn't be teaching. My daughter didn't like going to school because she said it was boring. I've had many issues with her first teacher, and since then transferred my daughter out of her class, and now she loves school. It turned out she wasn't being challenged. I noticed the difference in the both the curriculum and the methods of teaching, and there is a big difference. Other than that. so far the staff is great.

Webber Elementary School
14142 Hoover Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Webber Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webber Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top