Posted February 21, 2012
Our oldest son started kindergarten this year and LOVES this school. He has always learned new skills quickly and at this school he is challenged to learn more and continue to keep on learning instead of staying with the pack. The parents are encouraged to help out with the classes and are given opportunities to drive for field trips, help with lunch duties, and be in the classrooms whenever needed. Our second son is currently enrolled at the preschool and adores his teachers. The preschool teachers are kind and gentle and loving and the students are given many opportunities to play and learn through creative play. We can't wait until our youngest son is old enough to attend this school!

Posted March 22, 2011
I attended Bethany Christian Academy for seven years, 2nd grade through 8th grade. I feel I got a great education there! I came from a public school that had a classroom attendance of 40 with 1 teacher. It took some of my second grade year to get caught up, to eventually be grades ahead of the national average. My three girls now attend Bethany. One has special needs and has received great attention, and because of it is at or ahead of where she should be for her grade. My middle child is also ahead of her grade level. They both love their friends and are loved by the teachers. The third is in the preschool (Bethany Christian Preschool) and already knows how to spell her name and is beginning to read. She is ready for kindergarten according to state standards and just turned 4. Enough said, we love Bethany!

Posted September 01, 2010
For 10 years my children have been at Bethany. One year I had to put them in a public school due to financial troubles, but I quickly had them back at BCA the next year. I could write pages about why I prefer BCA over the public school, but the biggest is the individual attention the students receive. The smaller class sizes aren't the only reason - The teachers just honestly are more caring and attentive. They pray for & love our kids and really get to know them. At one point when my oldest son was struggling, I would get daily emails from the teachers regarding his progress. My 5th grader has computer class daily and helps me with commands when I'm typing a document! Also, their tuition seems to be lower than other local Christian schools. As a struggling single mom, I can tell you it is worth it.

Posted August 27, 2010
My son attended Bethany age 2 (at the pre-school) and K through 8th grade at the academy. Bethany prepared him for a successful high school and now college career. He not only had access to high academic learning, but has made life long Christian friendships. Bethany helped my son develop a good character, strong mind and good morals. The extra curricular activities in addition to learning makes Bethany a well rounded school.

Posted August 24, 2010
The preschool is under a new director and she has made big changes. The school is moving more toward academics and developmental learning. My daughter is in the 3 year olds class and is writing her name and learning to read many words. I love this school and I am impressed with the creative activities my daughter gets to do regularly. I feel like this school does a good job partnering with parents to make sure each child is successful.

Posted August 22, 2010
This school exceeds your expectations. The teachers are wonderful and caring. Most have credentials or masters degrees. The curriculum is excellent. They have so many extra curricular activities like drill team, sports, music and plays. All students have computer classes and pe. It's a place i highly recommend!

Posted March 28, 2009
It's a wonderful school and a good value for your money. The staff is caring and the teaching methods are excellent. Four of my grandchildren have been students at Bethany and I am so glad they were! The extra activities are also great: art classes, cheerleading, sports, etc.

Posted May 07, 2008
The school implemented a Spanish elective this year and I heared that they school will be inplementing a Drama elective next year. The school is continously offering more and more to its students. I love this school.

Posted April 28, 2008
i was a former student at this school. it was the best 8 years of my life, i feel. and i made many life long friends here because of the small class sizes. i got a lot of one on one tome with the teacher and it really feels as if they are your second family. the staff for after school is also very helpful and nice. over all i feel that graduating from here was a good idea because the subjects and curriculums i learned here really help me now in high school. a

Posted October 18, 2007
Both my children attended Bethany Christian Academy Kindergarten through 8th grade. It has been the best investment my husband and I have ever made. In additon to an excellent education, the foundations of their spiritual, biblical values and beliefs were engraved in their lives. Every teacher led them to a deeper commitment to God and encouraged them in their walk with Him.

Bethany Christian Academy
13431 Edwards Street, Westminster, CA  92683
Last modified Bethany Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethany Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top