Whittier, CA
Students enrolled: 1,186

Posted April 24, 2010
East Whittier has an extremely strong mathematics department with teachers that really do care a lot about students and their success. They are dedicated teachers that make themselves available for students so they can be successful. As far as the comment that they are way to strict is ridiculous. East Whittier Middle School keeps their campus extremely safe and the only way to do that is to make students accountable for their actions.

East Whittier Middle School 3

Posted May 17, 2009
This Schools.. Ehh.. They Make A Big Deal Out Of Everything.! Serio.! Way to strict.!!!

East Whittier Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2008
I am very pleased with this school. I had my son in private school through 5th grade, and was skeptical about transferring him to private school. He continues to excel and I attribute it to the teachers and the guidance we provide @ home.

Posted September 18, 2008
Over all great school. I give it 4 stars for all categories.

Posted August 15, 2008
these students have improved on not only making friends but wisdom that that most teachers dont give enough of. The students test scores are amazing

Posted August 10, 2008
Really great school the teachers are really good.

Posted June 13, 2008
East Whittier is a great school. The teaching staff does a great job with the children. The principal is a great asset to the school.

Posted February 07, 2008
I am a former student from East Whittier and it REALLY helped me a lot. I went to Ocean View for elementary and my grades there were average or below average. Once I got to East Whittier my grades went up a lot, all three trimesters of all three years I got a 4.0 GPA.

Posted January 16, 2008
I really like this school. I have more freinds and better grades.

Posted October 05, 2007
They have some preatty good teachers that get very involved with their students.

14421 East Whittier Boulevard, Whittier, CA  90605
Last modified East Whittier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Whittier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top