Bad
Good

East Whittier has an extremely strong mathematics department with teachers that really do care a lot about students and their success. They are dedicated teachers that make themselves available for students so they can be successful. As far as the comment that they are way to strict is ridiculous. East Whittier Middle School keeps their campus extremely safe and the only way to do that is to make students accountable for their actions.

This Schools.. Ehh.. They Make A Big Deal Out Of Everything.! Serio.! Way to strict.!!!

I am very pleased with this school. I had my son in private school through 5th grade, and was skeptical about transferring him to private school. He continues to excel and I attribute it to the teachers and the guidance we provide @ home.

Over all great school. I give it 4 stars for all categories.

these students have improved on not only making friends but wisdom that that most teachers dont give enough of. The students test scores are amazing

Really great school the teachers are really good.

East Whittier is a great school. The teaching staff does a great job with the children. The principal is a great asset to the school.

I am a former student from East Whittier and it REALLY helped me a lot. I went to Ocean View for elementary and my grades there were average or below average. Once I got to East Whittier my grades went up a lot, all three trimesters of all three years I got a 4.0 GPA.

I really like this school. I have more freinds and better grades.

They have some preatty good teachers that get very involved with their students.

Last modified East Whittier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.