Mulberry Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2013
this school has the worst parking /dropoff ever!!! and my son's teacher is really rude!!!

Posted May 30, 2013
This school is amazing. My children's teachers as of far (One in 1st now the other in Kinder) are great teachers. Mrs. Murphy is always there when you need to talk and Mrs. Sanchez does a great job as well. My children do get homework. Kinder not as much as 1st grade. There was a new principle this year. She seems to be doing a good job. If I were to move I'm making sure I stay within the limits of this school. I do know with all schools you will have a few not so good teachers.

Mulberry Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2012
Mulberry has been a blessing in disguise. My daughter loves it here and has learned so much. Her teacher is challenging her individually, as well as giving her great classroom support. The principal is amazing. She knows all the kids names, addresses them every time she sees them and is fair. The PTA could have more involvement, but with working parents I guess it's tough.

Posted January 14, 2011
I love Mulberry... from the amazing and caring principal (Mrs. Hamano) to the awesome teachers and volunteers. My daughter loves going to school each day.. she learned how to read in 2 months while in kindergarten because her teacher makes things fun for them. I am a believer that your child will succeed not by time they spent at school, but by the support we as parents give our teachers at home and at school. Remember that teachers have to attend to 18-20 so their individual time is limited, but we can help them by helping out kids at home, asking questions and staying active in the school community. As a community we can make mulberry an even more amazing and great place for each of our kids.

Posted May 25, 2010
This school has a 4 star rating on great schools because it does not test the kids. The school (and its parents) do not believe in stressing elementary ages children. There is no homework till 3rd grade because the school believes that after 6 hours of school, elementary aged children should go and play and spend time with their families. This is an amazing place!! I went to the screening of " A race to Nowhere". if you agree with the values in that movie, this is the school for you. My children are having a real childhood because of this school. Thank you to all of you - Teachers, Parents and Staff

Mulberry Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
Mulberry has the best teachers and of course the best principal ....

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009

Mulberry Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2008

Mulberry Elementary School 0

Posted July 03, 2008
Both of my kids attended Mulberry (my son since 3rd grade, my daughter since Kindergarten), and my wife and I are very pleased with the school. The staff really do make you feel like a family. For my son, the support staff helped his transition to a new school easier, particularly his speech teacher. My daughter enjoyed the morning tutoring class and continues to do well in middle school- math is now her favorite subject!

Mulberry Elementary School
14029 East Mulberry Drive, Whittier, CA  90605
Last modified Mulberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mulberry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top