Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 05, 2016
Special Thanks to Ms. Ouchi!! I find it very important for people to be passionate for what they do because it reflects in their work and Ms. Ouchi by far exceeds in this. At the end of the school year she gave every student in her class a dvd full of pictures from day one to the end of 1st grade for my daughter. It was great looking at all those pictures and activities that we as parents miss out on. I will forever cherish this and I know that years from now my daughter will too! Thank you so much for all you have done, you are a perfect example of a loving and dedicated hardworking teacher!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 05, 2016
My kids have had Mrs. Lieu, Mrs. Sandoval, Mrs. C, Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Crafton (no longer at Mulberry but was great!), Mrs. Ouchi.. They ALL have been fabulous!! My oldest is in HS and is in scholars program, my son is in Middle school and has straight A's and my lil one here at Mulberry has good grades as well. They all started with Mulberry and are doing great! I cannot complain. Teachers at this school are doing a great job!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 05, 2016
My daughter had enough homework for her to do every day of the week. She had 15+ pages for the week plus math flash cards, daily reading log, frequency word revisions and projects.

Mulberry Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2016
The school has great teachers and staff! My daughter had Mrs. Murphy for Kindergaten and we absolutely loved her!!! She was caring with the kiddos and had a well organized curiculum for them. For 1st grade, we got Mrs. Ouchi. This is another wondeful teacher, caring with all the kids and super involved with all activities. My daughter says she's a funny teacher and she makes her smile. A plus in our books =) I like that they have many means of communications to be reached by. E-mail, text with the remind app, phone calls etc... If I have a concern, they reply right away. Overall a great school!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 22, 2016
Thanks for being so patient and loving with my daughter Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Ouchi!!!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 22, 2016
My daughter has anxiety and the teachers and staff are always patient with her when she has her moments.

Mulberry Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2014
The school needs a lot of improvements. The principal does not seem to care for the school. My child is a student there, I had some concerns about the school when the school year began. I left a message for her and it took her 2 weeks to return the call. The PTA is new and it looks like they are trying their best. Parent and teacher involvement is very low. The school has potential, with the right leaders.

Mulberry Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2013
this school has the worst parking /dropoff ever!!! and my son's teacher is really rude!!!

Mulberry Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2013
This school is amazing. My children's teachers as of far (One in 1st now the other in Kinder) are great teachers. Mrs. Murphy is always there when you need to talk and Mrs. Sanchez does a great job as well. My children do get homework. Kinder not as much as 1st grade. There was a new principle this year. She seems to be doing a good job. If I were to move I'm making sure I stay within the limits of this school. I do know with all schools you will have a few not so good teachers.

Mulberry Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2012
Mulberry has been a blessing in disguise. My daughter loves it here and has learned so much. Her teacher is challenging her individually, as well as giving her great classroom support. The principal is amazing. She knows all the kids names, addresses them every time she sees them and is fair. The PTA could have more involvement, but with working parents I guess it's tough.

14029 East Mulberry Drive, Whittier, CA  90605-3169
Last modified Mulberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.