Whittier, CA

Posted June 25, 2015
Very pleased with school staff , parent involvement and the school daughter is in kinder and she has learn a lot it is a happy girl.

Posted June 16, 2015
My wife and I love this school. It has made our three childrens school experience a very memorable, and positive one.

Posted January 27, 2015
excellent school great staff wonderful community all my kids went or go here still and I have to say this is one of the best schools ever

Ocean View Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2014
Concerned about the direction the school is heading. We lost some awesome staff members, I don't feel the administration has a good pulse on the school.

Posted May 08, 2014
we moved here from Oregon in what was considered an "excellent" school. my first grade twins were VERY far behind when we started here at OV but with the expectations this school has set and the amazing work of their first grade teacher, my girls have grown leaps and bounds in just 10 weeks! i cannot wait to see where they are after next year!! i love that OV makes going to college such a priority! every week my girls are talking about where they might like to go! it's never too early to plan!!

Posted January 15, 2014
This is a fantastic school. Every teacher my daughter has had in the 6 years she has been attending OV has been stellar. Her testing scores continue to go up each year; and I'm highly impressed with the caring and nurturing nature of the school.

Posted October 24, 2013
My daughter has been going to Ocean View Elementary since Kindergarten. I absolutely Love the school. Every year she has a Great Teacher and she learns so much. I thank all the Teachers and staff that work at Ocean View.

Posted September 26, 2013
School is a very good school! my daughter is in 5th grade and has attended since Kindergarten...

Posted June 28, 2012
fought and fought with the East Whitter City School District to get my son released so he could attend Ocean View. It was worth it!!!! My son just finished kinder with Mrs. Dement and I couldn't be happier with his success. GREAT teacher!!!! GREAT school!!!

Ocean View Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2011
My son attended private school. I was very afraid to make the change to a public school but I am glad I chose Oceanview Elementary. I am happy with the results. Thank You

Ocean View Elementary School
14359 East Second Street, Whittier, CA  90605
Last modified Ocean View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocean View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top