Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We like this school, is very good, PTA it has responsable , professional parents who have bring many benefits and programs to the school. I am just very thankful to have the principal and her team caring so much for the students and motivating everyone daily.

My wife and I love this school. It has made our three childrens school experience a very memorable, and positive one.

excellent school great staff wonderful community all my kids went or go here still and I have to say this is one of the best schools ever

Concerned about the direction the school is heading. We lost some awesome staff members, I don't feel the administration has a good pulse on the school.

we moved here from Oregon in what was considered an "excellent" school. my first grade twins were VERY far behind when we started here at OV but with the expectations this school has set and the amazing work of their first grade teacher, my girls have grown leaps and bounds in just 10 weeks! i cannot wait to see where they are after next year!! i love that OV makes going to college such a priority! every week my girls are talking about where they might like to go! it's never too early to plan!!

This is a fantastic school. Every teacher my daughter has had in the 6 years she has been attending OV has been stellar. Her testing scores continue to go up each year; and I'm highly impressed with the caring and nurturing nature of the school.

My daughter has been going to Ocean View Elementary since Kindergarten. I absolutely Love the school. Every year she has a Great Teacher and she learns so much. I thank all the Teachers and staff that work at Ocean View.

School is a very good school! my daughter is in 5th grade and has attended since Kindergarten...

fought and fought with the East Whitter City School District to get my son released so he could attend Ocean View. It was worth it!!!! My son just finished kinder with Mrs. Dement and I couldn't be happier with his success. GREAT teacher!!!! GREAT school!!!

My son attended private school. I was very afraid to make the change to a public school but I am glad I chose Oceanview Elementary. I am happy with the results. Thank You

Last modified Ocean View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.